Worst SNL cast member

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
add some retard named Rich Haul that was just blipped on my radar about a harrahbel bit :jj:

Gabe H. Coud

Searching for sturcture in my life
2024 POTY
add some retard named Rich Haul that was just blipped on my radar about a harrahbel bit :jj:
Are you talking about Elaine Benes' real life husband, Brad Hall? I totally agree. That was probably the last season I watched that horrible show. The original cast was tremendous. Back when they kept their noses out of politics for the most part.

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
I would say everyone who has been on that show for the last 10 years hands down has sucked the most
Dude

You Ignorant Slut :bored:

worstse of any of them was StevenSeagul who was gona whip Ahrnould Swasterstikkers ass if Lorne Green & the Boys brought him to him .

He has some smooth moves for a fat man , but he runs & acted like he has a pickle in his toucous :bored:

Rob0729

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Horatio Sanz. His partnership with Fallon was so bad I stopped watching SNL altogether.

Yeah, their whole bit was to be in any sketch and break character and giggle like two stoners. I can't remember one sketch that either of them did that I found remotely funny.

Fudgicle

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY

There was a Rich Hall and a Brad Hall. Rich was the "snigglets" guy, and Brad was the guy who went on to marry Julia Louis Dreyfuss. Brad stunk on SNL.

Back