Wake and Bakers who has blessed the Ganja already today?

NOTFUNORFUNNY

nonplussed
2024 POTY
student-raising-hand-clip-art-student-raised-his-hand-boy-answers-question-sitting-table-32564788.jpg

Mr Cachexic

Red Sox are the greatest franchise in sports
2024 POTY
I got out of work about 3 hours ago, i'll get around to it soon.

Just got a half ounce yesterday that stinks so bad it was smelling through the mason jar when i got home...gonna get lit as fuck and watch the fights later

PooP

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I’m not usually a wake and baker.

Today I have a steady diet of yard work and other manual labor.

I took a few hits with my coffee. Can’t wait to get out in the heat and sweat.

knuckle_hedd

E Clampus Vitus
RAIDER NATION
2024 POTY

Just got a half ounce yesterday that stinks so bad it was smelling through the mason jar when i got home...gonna get lit as fuck and watch the fights later
you're in Maine right? Isn't recreational weed legal?

NOTFUNORFUNNY

nonplussed
2024 POTY

whhhhheeeeeeewwwwww that stanky Good man Cachexic. You add a lot here dawg. I am lifted I am doing bong hits with the you tube videos.

Mr Cachexic

Red Sox are the greatest franchise in sports
2024 POTY
whhhhheeeeeeewwwwww that stanky Good man Cachexic. You add a lot here dawg. I am lifted I am doing bong hits with the you tube videos.

Haha thank you sir, your presence is appreciated on this end as well

yup do ten sets of squats with the 45s and boxing, feel so good now bro

Do you take boxing class or just for workouts? There's few things more satisfying than fucking up a heavy bag regardless of setting

NOTFUNORFUNNY

nonplussed
2024 POTY
Thanks man. Like you . Heavy bags. Whats good I call workout the cooker. See who long I can assault with wrestling karate and boxing 5 heavy bags simultaneously like fighting. resting ONLY so you dont die. I am up to 35 minutes in the cooker go for 40 tomorrow bro

NOTFUNORFUNNY

nonplussed
2024 POTY
Haha thank you sir, your presence is appreciated on this end as well

Do you take boxing class or just for workouts? There's few things more satisfying than fucking up a heavy bag regardless of setting
dude ur av is cool. is it Elliot Offen speeded up running?

Back