bowling legend
2024 POTY
It's all about Hamptons parties

800full-beth-ostrosky.jpg
This flocking kills me every time

lisac37

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
oh I bet he's been bellowing around the house non-stop about Jerry since he heard about this. And on the phone with anybody who will listen (because let's face it Beth doesn't care)--remember how he acted when Wendy Williams had the audacity to say he's gone "Hollywood"?? Jerry's dis was about his comedic ability!

Hal Kilmer

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Jerry has apologized. "I'm Sowwy, Howie" @Uncle Larry

Seinfeld issued an apology after the podcast was released in a statement to Page Six: “I really feel bad for what I said about my friend Howard Stern in a conversation with David Spade and Dana Carvey, talking about the glut of comedy podcasts.

“I meant to say he must feel surrounded but I said ‘outflanked’ which sounded terrible and insulting. And of course, none of these little shows are any threat to his giant show. Anyway, it was bad and I’m sorry, Howie. I still love you. Please forgive me.”
Seinfeld clearly scared of Howard making fun of him again for literally dating a high school girl at the height of his fame

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
Yes.

Remember friend of the show Judd Apatow making public criticism of the Stern Show when Howie joined AGT. Stern ripped Apatow a new a-hole on the air.
-------------------------------
The Wrath Of Stern Hits Judd Apatow. 04/16/12. 6:00am

...Howard said Judd Apatow is sick of hearing about AGT. He said he thinks that he shouldn't talk about half of his life. Howard said elitist Hollywood guys get that way. He said he talks about his life and what's going on. He said if you don't like it then shut the fuck up and don't listen. Howard said Judd tweeted out that he's sick of it. Howard said he doesn't tweet out about that last shitty film Judd did called Funny People. Howard said it's like the worst film ever made. Howard said Judd complains about him going on and on. He said ''How about Funny People?''

Howard said he's a Judd fan but he won't call him out on everything. Howard said maybe his show isn't that good anymore. He said Judd can just shut up and tune into something else. Howard said what he does is talk about what's on his mind. He said if you don't like it then don't tune in and just be quiet. Howard said Judd has been listening since he was like 12 and he's proud of that and he likes Judd but that's not much of a bro. He said that's a dickwad. He said he can fuck off and he's no friend now.

Howard said he doesn't talk about that shitty film with Adam Sandler. He said it's like the worst film ever. Howard said Funny People was like 3 movies in one and it was all over the place. Howard said when he has a perfect track record then he can attack him. Howard said it's just crazy. He said he should criticize someone in film making. Howard said he won't do that.

Howard said that ticked him off. He said if he wants to call him or something then he could do that. Howard said when he made his movie Private Parts he talked about it a lot. He did that with the Channel 9 TV show too. Howard said he knows some people might tune out. He said they can tune out and just not say anything. Howard said he thinks it's interesting. Howard said he thought it was interesting that Robin showed up to the AGT taping. Robin said it's incredible to see. She said they run it like a well oiled machine. She said she saw two sessions and she was amazed she was able to sit through them. Howard said they are great live shows.
:coffee: skeletor has a point, but yeah he still sucks ass and realize that as well.
Fuck off Howie
:stern1:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
Seinfeld clearly scared of Howard making fun of him again for literally dating a high school girl at the height of his fame
Yeah I think you nailed it on the head. These uber celebs are afraid to get called out by that sumbitch Stern.
d03a7129c4b9abdbd0b6a6b5a6093563.gif

Avguy818

Apprentice
2024 POTY
Is there any actual legitimate outside pressure on these guys not to talk bad about Howard? Why would he backtrack? Why would he give a shit? Jerry doesn’t need Howard for any favors and he certainly doesn’t want to be invited over. Buchwald is an irrelevant afterthought by this point
There used to be…. Back when Howard was on E! he was with Paramount and had ENORMOUS pull behind the scenes and in Hollywood. Howie could clown actors and if they really tried to do something behind the scenes they could have lost out on roles through Paramount owned susbisdys and MTV. Our Hollywood Howie has been that way since the 90s. He never lived lavishly until Beth but he was clearing 20 million a year in the 90s.

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
This is the guy that doesn’t get enjoying dressing up and having to prepare for fittings, appearances. Toni’s multiple curling irons on call.
Ralph buying, returning, laying out “outfits” including underwear?
Yet he’s above the MET?

@monique
He’s not above the Met, he can’t get INTO the Met Gala!

RadioGaGa

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
oh I bet he's been bellowing around the house non-stop about Jerry since he heard about this. And on the phone with anybody who will listen (because let's face it Beth doesn't care)--remember how he acted when Wendy Williams had the audacity to say he's gone "Hollywood"?? Jerry's dis was about his comedic ability!
I bet we hear on Monday that Jerry called him to apologize & Stern will give a new spin

RadioGaGa

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
What's funnier is Jerry talked him into this latest contract. He talked about it a few times on the show that he went to Jerry & they went to dinner to discuss his future and Jerry told him I believe to continue

Rupert Pupkin

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
What's funnier is Jerry talked him into this latest contract. He talked about it a few times on the show that he went to Jerry & they went to dinner to discuss his future and Jerry told him I believe to continue

Ironic since General Electric CEO Jack Welch offered Seinfeld $5M a show for one more season of Seinfeld and Jerry turned it down.

Hal Kilmer

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Yeah I think you nailed it on the head. These uber celebs are afraid to get called out by that sumbitch Stern.
d03a7129c4b9abdbd0b6a6b5a6093563.gif
But isn’t a little wierd Seinfeld dated a 17 year old when he was one of the most famous people on the planet and coulda had anyone? Sounds like someone who should be lecturing us on how to live I guess

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY

Even $5 million wasn't enough to entice Jerry Seinfeld to return to TV.

The comedian explained why he turned down NBC's offer of $5 million-per-episode to return for a new season of his beloved sitcom "Seinfeld."

"The most important word in art is 'proportion,'" Seinfeld explained to the New York Times when asked if he regretted his decision to turn down the Peacock Network's generous offer.

"How much? How long is this joke going to be? How many words? How many minutes? And getting that right is what makes it art or what makes it mediocre," the 64-year-old shared.

The comedian has put his "Seinfeld" days behind him and prefers to focus on his new series "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee."

When he's flipping through channels, he skips over a "Seinfeld" rerun.

"I think there’s a level of focus you need to get something to a certain point creatively, and you pay a price for that, which is you can’t ever look at it again," he explained.

The veteran comic also spoke about never apologizing for a joke in this era of political correctness.

"Jokes are not real. People assume that when you say something that you believe it. It’s purely comedic invention," Seinfeld said. "You know, I do this whole bit about Pop-Tarts and how much I love them. I don’t love Pop-Tarts. It’s just funny. It’s funny to say it, so I say it."

When asked about the controversy over "Guardians of the Galaxy" director James Gunn's tweets about pedophilia, Seinfeld said we should forgive and forget -- if he was joking.

"I didn’t read the jokes, but if they’re jokes, it doesn’t matter. I guess Roseanne Barr thought she was being funny, but it wasn’t funny — and if it’s offensive and not funny, then it’s not a joke. But any comedian that doesn’t understand that dynamic, you’re finished anyway."

Back