Robins new wig. Giving Howie a run for his money!

check1

“Insufficient privileges” Champ.
2024 POTY
And this

Q_Ball.jpg

This is less gross.....:vomit:

tenor.gif

reno

Poster of the year 1929
2024 POTY
Robin is about sixty five. She'd have gray hair at this point. She and Howard are both delusional with their hair or wigs. At least Robins a woman and a lot of older women color their hair. There is no excuse for the rat on Howards head though.

big lar

Friend of the Court
2024 POTY
I must be turning into a softie, I just feel bad for her. She's lucky to be alive at this point and I think I saw on here or elsewhere that people think her cancer has returned. She was a big part of the show that gave me laughs for decades.

She's an old sick woman. I have a hard time making fun of her appearance at this point.

I know, I'm a pussy.

reno

Poster of the year 1929
2024 POTY
I must be turning into a softie, I just feel bad for her. She's lucky to be alive at this point and I think I saw on here or elsewhere that people think her cancer has returned. She was a big part of the show that gave me laughs for decades.

She's an old sick woman. I have a hard time making fun of her appearance at this point.

I know, I'm a pussy.
I also feel bad for her. She might be difficult but I wouldn't wish cancer on anybody.

The Jackie Chair

Head Janitor at DJ's Classic Garage
Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
2024 POTY
The RG OG's

I know, I'm a pussy.

Let us remind you what a miserable person Blobin is
She defrauded the Air Force odut of thousands of dollars and Never admitted guilt
She made up a molestation story about her father AFTER he developed dementia
She started a Charity, 15 foundation, that never gave a penny to any child
She despises children and will find as many children getting mamed stories for her news.
She walked out on the show because "They did not ''honor' her birthday properly"
She declared herself cured at psychotherapy
Etc.

Snotty

BEHOLD....I AM THE UNOFFENDABLE!!!
2024 POTY

I know, I'm a pussy.

No you’re not.........I just All the pretentious bullshit she wasted her millions on......Coffee up the ass.....
Hyawaska.......Yeah I know, Too fucking lazy to look it up.......Flying out to ‘Frisco to get her blood shook up........And all the while pontificating that Western medicine was bunk......That’s what I rag on.....
Not the sad state of affairs that has befallen her..........

Fillmore/Hydrox

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
Anybody who disagrees with Robin finds out quickly that Queen Ophelia is not to be disagreed with. You tell her that mess looks normal and move on, and life seems better.

Let's remember that Wiggy employs a "stylist" with zero credentials and still looks like shit. She's responsible for how shitty she looks.

LaReineBlanche

Rakish Raconteur
God of Gifs
2024 POTY
The RG OG's

I know, I'm a pussy.
Don't think of it as making fun...think of it as offering her tips for improvement.

Hamburglar

I was just about to say that.
2024 POTY
I dislike her immensely but I think she looks good there.
I was going to say this too. I honestly don't think she looks that terrible. That curly ass wig she had before was way worse. They acknowledged that she's ill again? I did not hear about that.

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
I constantly go back to what @Honkey Donkey said that one time, Howard CREATED us monsters, we pick on and abuse anyone because we CAN....yeah ok, cancer, yes, lost all her hair, yes, but there was never a time in the history of the show where she and all others weren't complicit in heaping abuse on everyone in Howards sites. even today Robin will laugh at Howards fat shaming, without ever once thinking to look in the mirror.
fuck her

lisac37

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY

I know, I'm a pussy.

I do feel bad that she had cancer. Yet it didn't change her for the better.......if anything she is more obnoxious, haughty, and just plain mean than she ever was.

Back