NPC
Throws shit-fits
2024 POTY
Looks like she choked it to death
tenor.gif

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
I just watched the video of Beth bleating Yoda,Yoda! Was this the death knell?
When did they have the fortitude to do what’s right by their pets? Bianca, no. Yoda, no.
I generally adopt older animals, so I’ve done this twice. The process for the dogs and cats is peaceful. A big dose of a sedative in your lap, then the last shot.
It’s not easy for us, but selfish to drag your beloved friend through misery when there’s nothing left you can do.

Snapper50

I’m a turtle
2024 POTY
Oh good God. I totally understand what the feeling is like when you have a dying pet and/or have to put one down. But the last thing that me, my wife and kids thought about was posting bullshit "look at me" posts to social media.

Monsoon

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
download.png

And it's got bigger things to worry about than the bloody cat passing way.

Like have no bloody tits and a jawline that looks like it's carved out of stone..

63wvfmhepsf11.jpg

Can you imagine walking round and your tits are rock hard hockey pucks that are 6 inches apart.

This screams $1999. It doesn't have a clue.....

20 years later and now your tits are gone and you've got this lumpy saggy mess on your chest.

Once again, it's not getting a golden nickel or a silver dime to get this fixed. Everybody is laughing at it.
Too funny tranny Sam went with bikini modoe when it looks like the cover steroids today.

download.jpeg

A rolling eye and Howard Sterns foot in it's enormous mouth...usually it's own size 13 is in there...

F MUTT

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's
Don’t think for a second Horse didn’t put this song on for the video

i had to look it up on Shazam . Never heard this crap before

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's
To be honest I love cats more than anyone . I donate to the care of cats in the Taiwan cat town . They even have my photo in the train station there no BS , I emailed Horse to let her know about the cat town to help feed them and she blew me off . If it doesn’t have her in the photo she doesn’t give a shit . So I’m loving her pain . Fuck her.A12F1AD2-66B8-4974-8DA8-4D0BCA9F3FFE.jpeg

Last edited:

Monsoon

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
To be honest I love cats more than anyone . I donate to the care of cats in the Taiwan cat town . They even have my photo in the train station there no BS , I emailed Horse to let her know about the cat town to help feed them and she blew me off . If it doesn’t have her in the photo she doesn’t give a shit . So I’m loving her pain . Fuck her.View attachment 221357

I'm glad it only has cats.

I assure you all, when your horse dies, it's really awfoe. Especially when they have to be shot.

It really should be ashamed of itself but ofelonsky has no moral compass.

download.jpeg

It schedules bang o'clock because it has to be clean clean. It knows it's customer.

**** I wonder if that's a ritual laugh with the FRIENDS crowd that hates beef...I'm sure they all have a go at wiggys super modoe with the rolling eye. When it's appropriate of course....they've looked up this career it brags about.

images (1).jpeg

F MUTT

Uncle Larry

Former European Model
Stern Archivist Extraordinaire
2024 POTY
Beefus was going to "take a few days" but couldn't make it 24 hours without posting on Instagram

Back