RIP Mark Harris

PS

requested to leave site
2024 POTY
Around
Few wackpackers cracked me up like Mark Harris. Real fucking bummer... was actually listening to an old episode with him as a guest today and I was wondering if he was still around.

HelloKittay

The Cat your Mom warned you about.
~~Gold F*cking Member ~~
2024 POTY
wasnt he a distant relative of Howards?
he threatened To Write a Tell All about Wiggy and he probably is the record holder for appearances on the HSS,
90 OR SOMETHING appearances
WIGGY LOVED HIM SOME Gay Papa

SadTomato

“Free money. No work.” Howard Stern Comes Again
2024 POTY
Dude was a staunch republican, loved his voicemail defending George W. Bush after a caller said he was a “war monga”.

Also loved how he began a song with the gayest recitation of, “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America”.

A true Yankee Doodle dandy.

Snotty

BEHOLD....I AM THE UNOFFENDABLE!!!
2024 POTY
He was married to Martha Raye, who I never really paid any attention to but just came across her bio. She was a true American patriot.

"Entertainer, Actress. Born Margaret Yvonne Teresa Reed, she joined her parents’ vaudeville act at three years old. The singer, dancer, actress, comedienne performed on Broadway, in movies and on television. Beginning in 1942, she entertained American troops through World War II, Korea and Viet Nam. For nine years she made trips to Viet Nam, sometimes staying up to six months at a time and often using her training as a nurse to help with the wounded. She was made an honorary member of the Special Forces units that she often assisted and received her Green Beret and title of Lieutenant Colonel from President Lyndon Johnson. Nicknamed “Colonel Maggie” by the troops, she received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest commendation for civilians, in 1993. In honor of her service to the military special exception was made to policy so that she could be buried in the military cemetery at Fort Bragg."

2334_740d999e-e958-4e68-9d1f-5165ac4b0050.jpeg

“Real Broad”

bznick

Sleevelessly not in charge; treading lightly
Staff member
SPOILER KING SINCE 2007
2024 POTY
Dude was a staunch republican, loved his voicemail defending George W. Bush after a caller said he was a “war monga”.

Also loved how he began a song with the gayest recitation of, “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America”.

A true Yankee Doodle dandy.
I recall the really gay piano intro followed with, "Dearrr President Clinton...."

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
One of the top five Stern Show guests of all time. I hated his fucking guts and the way he exploited Martha Raye during her last years of life. Then again, he did speak fondly about her on a radio show that reached millions of listeners.

Paktype

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
He was married to Martha Raye, who I never really paid any attention to but just came across her bio. She was a true American patriot.

"Entertainer, Actress. Born Margaret Yvonne Teresa Reed, she joined her parents’ vaudeville act at three years old. The singer, dancer, actress, comedienne performed on Broadway, in movies and on television. Beginning in 1942, she entertained American troops through World War II, Korea and Viet Nam. For nine years she made trips to Viet Nam, sometimes staying up to six months at a time and often using her training as a nurse to help with the wounded. She was made an honorary member of the Special Forces units that she often assisted and received her Green Beret and title of Lieutenant Colonel from President Lyndon Johnson. Nicknamed “Colonel Maggie” by the troops, she received the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest commendation for civilians, in 1993. In honor of her service to the military special exception was made to policy so that she could be buried in the military cemetery at Fort Bragg."

2334_740d999e-e958-4e68-9d1f-5165ac4b0050.jpeg

And a chickenshit like Howard Stern laughed at her.

eddyg

The Non Sequitur
2024 POTY
never met him but talked through his website a few times around 2009,here is 1 of a few exchanges,he was a nice guy:

no I didn't hear it and Monday I am moving to Ft. Lauderdale so I don't know when I will be on. Mayb in September.
Mark

In a message dated 4/27/2009 5:53:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, edmundlew@sympatico.ca writes:

Hi Mark.
Last wednesday they played your Obama parodies on the Howard Stern show, so i did hear it,it was quite good.
Did you hear them play it? They also mentioned you will be in at some point.

eddyg

The Non Sequitur
2024 POTY
Mark told me he knew Manilow was gay in the 1960`s,and that Neil Sedaka was Marks ex boyfriend.

LaReineBlanche

Rakish Raconteur
God of Gifs
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Has this been confirmed? Because until it is I refuse to believe it.
I am still lighting candles to Santa Philomena that he will be a guest on Radio Gunk.

Mac-Hine

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
~~~ Gunk HR Ombudsman ~~~
wasnt he a distant relative of Howards?
he threatened To Write a Tell All about Wiggy and he probably is the record holder for appearances on the HSS,
90 OR SOMETHING appearances
WIGGY LOVED HIM SOME Gay Papa
Your a girl right?

Back