***Official Friday NIGHT/Weekend~ Drinkin Whiskey in the Jar/Smokin Weed/JAMMIN Tunes Thread~

Reverend Bud Green

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
>>Resident Music Aficionado AND Stoner<<
2024 POTY
06th December 2019 (1).jpg

Whaaaattsss Poppin N Shit??? I'm BACK from Ireland Bitches!! HOL-Y SHIT! What a whirlwind of 11 days, 9 in Ireland. That place is UNREAL! Just the scenary alone was Incredible. We took a tour of the entire east coast down to the south tip up the west coast and back. From Dublin to Cork to Killarney to the 'Cliffs of Moher' to Galway finally to The Ashford Castle where we were treated as Royalty walking over the Bridge, Over the 'Moat' to get to the Castle. My wife started crying she was so overcome with emotion, not believing she was even there..

We hit the 'Ring of Kerry', the 'Blarney Stone' (No, I didnt go up and kiss that fuckin thing, lol) so much shit i cant even remember.....Killarney was the coolest city in my opinion. I found Dublin to be like New York or somethin..packed with people, pretenious people..'uppity' motherfuckers...i liked the West side, way more laid back and way more scenic with the mountains everywhere....I gotta say, the Guinness beer family saved that country...they built the damn thing and poured zillions of cash into it, especially in Dublin... HIGHLY recommended if you ever get a chance to go

Anyway, lets get back into the Groove~~ Just opened my first beer of the evening (like i didnt have any of those in Ireland) and rolled up a fatty and gonna jam some tunes..i suggest you do the same! and POST EM if you got em.....tunes that is...

Cheers~

Heard this song about 7 times thruout the week...a very old Irish tune it is...

Last edited:
Back