Howard Stern Show staff salaries analyzed & Infinity wanted "ARTIE & GARY SHOW". 11/18/05

ARM

$3000 Per Minute Certified Drinking Coach
RESIDENT PODCAST HOST AND DRINKING COACH
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
You guys will love this one. The Superfan Roundtable was just starting out - and they did an honest analyzation of the HSS staffers salaries at K-ROCK. It led to the actual HSS qualifying it all.

Howard lies and lies (as you could imagine) and @Fillmore great Radio Gunk opening clip of Howard saying to staff and Gary -- "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYONE MAKES HERE???" is in this very discussion.

So many things in this one - from Ben and Raye calling Howard a liar on "Meet the Sterns" - which pisses off Robin - to Tim Sabean offering Artie & Gary a show in LA - and what they would make from it.

In addition, Howard says a few times -- "RALPH KNOWS ALL MY SECRETS - EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!". At one point - Howard blurbs something about him having a gay sex revelation for Sirius.

Nemo

Teen Banal
2024 POTY
BTW Howard knows exactly what everyone makes. He sets and pays their salaries.
When the show moves to Sirius, Howard gives his employees advertiser marbles during games to help them out because 'Sirius' was cheap....:jj1:

Last edited:

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
Howard: "Let me have my tapes....."

Howard took more money up front and allowed infinity/CBS be a partner to his FM content.
:facepalm:

Above all else:

marbles2.jpg

Way to perpetuate the stereotype...

KingofallMessicans

The angriest guy on the internet
Around
I'm at the part where Howard fucks up with the equipment and the audience is punished having to listen to the dummy re-find his place on tape. The Superfan Roundtable was discussing Fred's salary, and one guy even said "He's not an on air personality." Fred is a thin skinned fucked, as Howard was FFing through his tape, Fred has a super-fucking lame line, "Happy-Anniversary" meant to be a joke about hearing the same shit again, only no one seemed to notice or acknowledge the lame line. Sometimes I fucking hate Fred and his delusions he had the chops to be on TV/SNL.

Trevose

Poster Of The Month Club Member
2024 POTY
You guys will love this one. The Superfan Roundtable was just starting out - and they did an honest analyzation of the HSS staffers salaries at K-ROCK. It led to the actual HSS qualifying it all.

Howard lies and lies (as you could imagine) and @Fillmore great Radio Gunk opening clip of Howard saying to staff and Gary -- "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ANYONE MAKES HERE???" is in this very discussion.

So many things in this one - from Ben and Raye calling Howard a liar on "Meet the Sterns" - which pisses off Robin - to Tim Sabean offering Artie & Gary a show in LA - and what they would make from it.

In addition, Howard says a few times -- "RALPH KNOWS ALL MY SECRETS - EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!". At one point - Howard blurbs something about him having a gay sex revelation for Sirius.

Also more hints from Howard that he actually had a direct hand in the final Jackie negotiations .

Trevose

2024 POTY
I'm at the part where Howard fucks up with the equipment and the audience is punished having to listen to the dummy re-find his place on tape. The Superfan Roundtable was discussing Fred's salary, and one guy even said "He's not an on air personality." Fred is a thin skinned fucked, as Howard was FFing through his tape, Fred has a super-fucking lame line, "Happy-Anniversary" meant to be a joke about hearing the same shit again, only no one seemed to notice or acknowledge the lame line. Sometimes I fucking hate Fred and his delusions he had the chops to be on TV/SNL.
He's no Jackie that's for sure

Howard Stearn

Around
Around
For Gary to do his own show back then with Artie would've required way more work than he wanted to do. His career was at a "noooine", so why rock the boat right? And there was the issue of Artie being an unreliable junkie which he's done nothing to ever prove that wrong in the last 10 years. And even now in Gary's full cuck glory,he still gets paid really well to take orders from Marci. Not a bad gig in the grand scheme of things. Gary's a soldier not a leader and that's ok because the world needs soldiers to do the dirty work but if that show was offered to Stuttering John then he would've done it in a heartbeat because he always thought he was on Howard's level.

Trevose

2024 POTY

Do you have the second to last show on Kroc where Jackie was a guest

smartass

Banned from the Court for Constant Stern Bashing
2024 POTY
And Yet Howard currently proclaims to the media that he makes 90 million a year now...which is all bullshit..with his current ratings at Sirius, I would even bet his salary is less than half of this amount..

ARM

2024 POTY
The RG OG's
BTW Howard knows exactly what everyone makes. He sets and pays their salaries.
When the show moves to Sirius, Howard gives his employees advertiser marble during games to help them out because 'Sirius' was cheap....:jj1:

Howard's forced to out Buchwald in this - as Fred and Robin's agent. He pretends he barely is, or JUST became aware of it in the clip.

The way he can just effortlessly lie or play dumb on command emcompasses about 95% of everything he says.

ARM

2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Do you have the second to last show on Kroc where Jackie was a guest

I'm almost there. I should have that by this coming week. I'm about to post Trump.

Back