Cannonball Run star Roger Moore dead at 89

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
BREAKING NEWS: Bond legend Sir Roger Moore has died aged 89 after short battle with cancer
By Marc Jackson for MailOnline

Sir Roger Moore has passed away at the age of 89.

The Bond legend's family revealed that the actor died after a 'short but brave' battle with cancer in Switzerland.

A statement from the family said: 'It is with a heavy heart that wed must announce our loving father, Sir Roger Moore, has passed away today in Switzerland after a short but brave battle with cancer. The love with which he has surrounded in his final days was so great it cannot be quantified in words alone.'

40B44E6B00000578-4534058-image-m-116_1495546198852.jpg

+3

Tragic: Sir Roger Moore has passed away at the age of 89

The star's family - including his children Deborah, Geoffrey and Cristian - revealed that his funeral will take place in Monaco, where he lived with fourth wife Kristina Tholstrup.

The statement added: 'Our thoughts must now turn to supporting Kristina at this difficult time, and in accordance with our father's wishes there will be a private funeral in Monaco.'

ScottBaiosPenis

THE THREAD KEEPER
2024 POTY
one of his best non james bond roles was in a movie called WILD GEESE , its a bad ass mercenaries on a mission type film with richard burton and richard harris

full movie here:

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....

_96178869_mediaitem87790389.jpg

Actor Sir Roger Moore, best known for playing James Bond, has died aged 89, his family has announced.

He played the famous spy in seven Bond films including Live and Let Die and A View to a Kill.

Sir Roger's family confirmed the news on Twitter, saying he had died after "a short but brave battle with cancer".

The statement, from his children, read: "Thank you Pops for being you, and being so very special to so many people."

"With the heaviest of hearts, we must share the awful news that our father, Sir Roger Moore, passed away today. We are all devastated," they said in a Twitter post.

The actor took the character of James Bond in

SalsMasterShake

Obviously Reptilian Mouthpiece
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I guess Roger Moore finally earned his halo...

Roger-Moore-The-Saint-e1424881262507.jpg

I loved him in The Saint reruns I used to watch as a kid. I thought he was super cool and bad ass. Although Sean Connery was my favorite Bond, I enjoyed Roger Moore as 007 in those 70s Bond films (it got kind of ridiculous in the 80s, though).

Moore always seemed like a really nice guy in interviews, even in ridiculous ones like Wiggy's. RIP to a gentlemen's gentleman.

Back