Guest viewing is limited

Always Be Well-Groomed! Mass Was A Snerch Awkward For Some Today I Bet

Zaphod

Still Around :)
2024 POTY

An investigation by Maryland's attorney general identified 158 Roman Catholic priests in the Archdiocese of Baltimore who have been accused of sexually and physically abusing more than 600 victims over the past 80 years, according to court records filed Thursday.

Attorney General Brian Frosh announced that his office has completed a 463-page report on the investigation, which began in 2019.

He filed a motion in Baltimore Circuit Court to make the report public. Frosh told CBS BaltimoreThursday that he hopes releasing the report would bring "accountability, change and a sense of justice for the hundreds of victims."

"For decades, survivors reported sexual abuse perpetrated by Catholic priests and for decades the Church covered up the abuse rather than holding the abusers accountable and protecting its congregations," according to the court filing. "The Archdiocese of Baltimore was no exception."

The report, titled "Clergy Abuse in Maryland," identifies 115 priests who were prosecuted for sex abuse and/or identified publicly by the archdiocese as having been "credibly accused" of sexual abuse. It also includes an additional 43 priests accused of sexual abuse but not identified publicly by the archdiocese, the court filing said.

Zaphod

2024 POTY
Just so we understand…

BAD:
tootsie GIF by Tony Awards

GOOD:
1669609763304.jpeg

Zaphod

2024 POTY
Odd...I've never in my life heard anyone say priests molesting kids was 'good'. Leave it to captain binary...
The point is the American MAGA obsession with “drag shows” and the agenda of simply pushing a culture war.

This this is going on right under their noses for *real* for decades but they rant and rave about kids seeing Mrs. Doubtfire like the sky is falling.

Once again how does this effect you and how does Canada deal with this issue?

A Mysterious Man

NPC
Throws shit-fits
2024 POTY
The point is the American MAGA obsession with “drag shows” and the agenda of simply pushing a culture war.

This this is going on right under their noses for *real* for decades but they rant and rave about kids seeing Mrs. Doubtfire like the sky is falling.

Once again how does this effect you and how does Canada deal with this issue?
I don't think anyone has a problem with Mrs. Doubtfire or Tootsie.

Sean Avery

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Around
The point is
That homos have always abused children? We know.

Hey, you at least pretend to have read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, right? To be honest I don't think you've read a book in decades. You probably saw something about baby's first introduction to stoicism on reddit or something.

Do you remember the part where he bitched about homos molesting children as being a big problem....in the year 180 AD? Same as it ever was. :jj:

moosetracks

does not run this forum
2024 POTY
Odd...I've never in my life heard anyone say priests molesting kids was 'good'. Leave it to captain binary...
Yup he’s a complete moron on this issue. Not sure why he tries to politicize the priest molestation scandal as there are more Democrats than Republicans whom are Catholics in both the house and senate.
Grooming children is horrible whether it’s done by priests, parents or teachers, however in the mind of an emotional binary dipshit somehow you can only think one group is reprehensible at a time.

Zaphod

2024 POTY
That homos have always abused children? We know.

Hey, you at least pretend to have read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, right? To be honest I don't think you've read a book in decades. You probably saw something about baby's first introduction to stoicism on reddit or something.

Do you remember the part where he bitched about homos molesting children as being a big problem....in the year 180 AD? Same as it ever was. :jj:
It’s not homos it’s paedos

I haven’t read that one since HS

Zaphod

2024 POTY
I don't think anyone has a problem with Mrs. Doubtfire or Tootsie.
Hang out in politics. They are ranting and raving about drag shows 24/7 since they saw it on Tucker. The 2 Catholic guys moose shit and head sucker are the worst. Bragging about taking their kids to see grown men in dresses tell stories about an iron age prophet. Blind eye to this real problem.

A Mysterious Man

NPC
Throws shit-fits
2024 POTY
Hang out in politics. They are ranting and raving about drag shows 24/7 since they saw it on Tucker. The 2 Catholic guys moose shit and head sucker are the worst. Bragging about taking their kids to see grown men in dresses tell stories about an iron age prophet. Blind eye to this real problem.
I'm there. Don't post as much as I used to.

I'm just saying that equating Tootsie and Mrs. Doubtfire to either tranny drag shows OR creeper priests is silly.

Back