Cookie

Has the job of a 14 year old
BLUE CHECK MARK
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
i remember when i was a kid in san jose the zodiac killer was threatening to kidnap children going to school on their school bus and right after that the movie dirty harry came out where the plot included kids on a school bus in the bay area getting kidnapped by a psycho...good times!
tenor.gif

Snotty

BEHOLD....I AM THE UNOFFENDABLE!!!
2024 POTY
“Decades-Old DNA” sounds like the bedsheets of any of the dawgshed wrestling guys / mods.

Nope......Actually it’s male blood left on what is believed to be ZK’s first known victim..........
This is an excellent forensics based show along with cryptographic break down of his codes against a supercomputer......Really good and not dry.....They have really cast a light on one suspect in particular....
Check it out, I think you’ll like it............
https://www.history.com/shows/the-hunt-for-the-zodiac-killer?gclid=Cj0KCQjwz7rXBRD9ARIsABfBl82KBJVDNAQr0adh_XD-XoS80NjFg8qyp53SkpbgdX-VhqlZjWsTe5AaAufEEALw_wcB&cmpid=paidsearch_G_TheHuntForTheZodiacKiller&s_kwcid=AL!4850!3!266365352364!b!!g!!+zodiac +killer +history&ef_id=WVpY4QAAAwTRfMnn:20180506125646:s

justicecard

mad tearorist
2024 POTY
I'm into Thomas Horan's work on Zodiac; ie they won't catch him because he is several different unrelated people and a lot of the hype is false

also, (why not?)(starts at 6'01)

Trevose

Poster Of The Month Club Member
2024 POTY
I saw zodiac. Thought it was great. Guess it’s been awhile. I thought they caught em . Guess not

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
Nope......Actually it’s male blood left on what is believed to be ZK’s first known victim..........
This is an excellent forensics based show along with cryptographic break down of his codes against a supercomputer......Really good and not dry.....They have really cast a light on one suspect in particular....
Check it out, I think you’ll like it............
https://www.history.com/shows/the-hunt-for-the-zodiac-killer?gclid=Cj0KCQjwz7rXBRD9ARIsABfBl82KBJVDNAQr0adh_XD-XoS80NjFg8qyp53SkpbgdX-VhqlZjWsTe5AaAufEEALw_wcB&cmpid=paidsearch_G_TheHuntForTheZodiacKiller&s_kwcid=AL!4850!3!266365352364!b!!g!!+zodiac +killer +history&ef_id=WVpY4QAAAwTRfMnn:20180506125646:s

cool shit

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY
Crime Con was in Nashville this weekend.
Only two hours from me and I wanted to go soooo bad.
All the true crime podcast shows were there and there were really interesting lectures and meet ups.

The answer from the usual gfs I asked was "What's that ? Eww..no. Why would you want to do that?"
I chickened out of going alone.
Regret it now. Next time !

Donkeyboy

Ham and Egger
2024 POTY
Crime Con was in Nashville this weekend.
Only two hours from me and I wanted to go soooo bad.
All the true crime podcast shows were there and there were really interesting lectures and meet ups.

The answer from the usual gfs I asked was "What's that ? Eww..no. Why would you want to do that?"
I chickened out of going alone.
Regret it now. Next time !
Should've gone stag and got some strange.

Donkeyboy

Ham and Egger
2024 POTY
OK, take this for what it's worth. At CrimeCon, Paul Holes was talking about GSK's wife and the reason they aren't divorced. She can't be forced to testify against her spouse in court since they are not legally divorced, even though they've been separated since 91. Also, when speaking to police, she would onyl talk to them in her front yard and never let them in her home.

She's involved or definitely knows something.

Back