Guest viewing is limited

"SiriusXM is better prepared to withstand the impact" of Wiggy leaving

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
No joke they literally are following in the footsteps of Blockbuster Video except for Blockbuster Video was relevant at some point
:nope: when SXM go's belly up, the US Space Force command will take over the satellites they have
U.S._Space_Forces_Special_Operations_Command_emblem.png

641e2c20a6398.image.jpg

DeviatedSeptum

Friend of the Court
2024 POTY
The 5 year contract or until SXM finally has the plug pulled on it that Howard Stern will get in 2025 will be reported as something majestically ludicrous, like 150 million dollars for 70 shows a year. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
The 5 year contract or until SXM finally has the plug pulled on it that Howard Stern will get in 2025 will be reported as something majestically ludicrous, like 150 million dollars for 70 shows a year. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something.
its no different from Dak Precott's contract with DAL cowboys
its super inflated and he's not worth the bloated money that he negotiated ahead of time. :fp2:

Hal Kilmer

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Sirius had almost 20 years to prepare for Howard leaving and they did nothing.
Perfect example of bad management and lazy executives just riding the Howard Stern train, at best they threw a ton of money at washed up celebs to start a channel nobody cared about.
They could have been at the forefront of building a podcast network, both via satellite and online, they should have been Spotify.
Their biggest blunder was scuttling 101

101 was the perfect audition venue for a show to replace Howard Stern. You can say it was by design by Howard but the ultimate call was the Sirius board

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
Their biggest blunder was scuttling 101

101 was the perfect audition venue for a show to replace Howard Stern. You can say it was by design by Howard but the ultimate call was the Sirius board
wait :wut?: 101 is no longer THSS an accompany channel? IDK this because I cancelled my sub a few years ago already.
So, Im behind.

Back