Guest viewing is limited

Hollyweird New t.v. series 2024

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:neener: just found this new series and its awesome!
It premiered Mar 17th 2024, limited to 8 episodes and it go's quick if you binge watch it:wideyed:

The Gentlemen | A Guy Ritchie Series Official Trailer | Netflix​

AIdro_m_yDK6DVU4BhuMEIhLF7CvihoscyEO1f2o4u2YGbVhWuQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

THE GENTLEMEN sees Eddie Horniman (Emmy nominated Theo James) unexpectedly inherit his father’s sizeablecountry estate - only to discover it’s part of a cannabis empire. What's more, a host of unsavourycharacters from Britain’s criminal underworld want a piece of the operation...Determined to extricate his family from their clutches, Eddie tries to play the gangsters at their own game.

:raisehand: this show also features Giancarlo Esposito (aka "Gus Fring")
I also really like the male lead - Theo James as a Duke in England
My favorite also is Vinnie Jones and superb acting of Joely Richardson.
I can't say enough, you folks need to see this one!
@Bennymuso

Last edited:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:fil: I'm watching this one now
mainly was attracted to it because of Gus Fring in it as the main character:wideyed: and Skeet Ulrich co-stars.
I have to be honest, its not that good as I thought it would be. I'm now on its 4th installment. AMC t.v. shows it and can't binge watch it , so this is a slow grueling death here damn son

Parish - Official Trailer (2024) Giancarlo Esposito​

1714344714603.jpeg

Parish is a highly-anticipated six-episode crime thriller distributed by AMC Networks. In Parish, Esposito stars as Gracian “Gray” Parish, a family man and proud owner of a luxury car service in New Orleans. After his son is violently murdered and his business collapses, an encounter with an old friend from his days as a wheelman resurfaces old habits, sending Gray on a high-stakes collision course with a violent criminal syndicate.

Parish stars Giancarlo Esposito, Zackary Momoh, Paula Malcomson, Skeet Ulrich, Bonnie Mbuli, Ivan Mbakop, Arica Himmel, Bradley Whitford, Amanda Brugel, and more.

The series is created by Danny Brocklehurst and Jim Poyser. Brocklehurst serves as co-creator and executive producer. Eduardo Javier Canto and Ryan Maldonado serve as showrunners and executive producers; Giancarlo Esposito also executive produces alongside Brocklehurst, Poyser, Theo Travers, Jolyon Symonds and David Morrissey for Scribbler Films, Josh Kesselman, Danny Sherman, Barry Jossen and Tana Jamieson Red Production’s Nicola Shindler.

FULL EPISODE | Parish feat. Giancarlo Esposito & Skeet Ulrich | New Episode Sundays on AMC and AMC+​

Taylor

Turok, Son Of Stone
2024 POTY
It premiered Mar 17th 2024, limited to 8 episodes and it go's quick if you binge watch it:wideyed:

THE GENTLEMEN sees Eddie Horniman (Emmy nominated Theo James) unexpectedly inherit his father’s sizeablecountry estate - only to discover it’s part of a cannabis empire. What's more, a host of unsavourycharacters from Britain’s criminal underworld want a piece of the operation...Determined to extricate his family from their clutches, Eddie tries to play the gangsters at their own game.

@Bennymuso

Shit I’m watching that motherfucker tomorrow!
Thank you!

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY

@Bennymuso

:Complaugh: one note about this show: I advise that you turn-on the subtitles because of the Brit accents! @Bennymuso

The Cast of The Gentlemen Guess Gangster Slang | Netflix​

GsKns-KhRSq1Qhu-NkHTwd3aQZYVkpeVa2bwMI_NOgvOWAznzbs77q-zXCrFUm7W4QcPmkAnwAo=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Cheeking is WHAT according to Theo James?!
The cast of The Gentlemen (Theo James, Kaya Scodelario, Vinnie Jones, Ray Winstone, Max Beesley and Michael Vu) guess gangster slang terms.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:raisehand: heads up!!!
24 the series is baaaaaaack! :nope: without Keifer Sutherland tho :wut?:
jack-bauer-damn-it.gif

FULL EPISODE: 24 In 24: Last Chef Standing

:Owned:
:Gah: gotcha!!!

#FoodNetwork #StreamOnMax #24in24
9,869 views • Apr 25, 2024 • #FoodNetwork #StreamOnMax #24in24
Twenty-four chefs face 24 hours of nonstop culinary challenges for a chance to take home their biggest single-day payday ever: $50,000. Right out of the gate, the chefs are served up a shocking twist that sets the tone for the rest of the competition. Watch the full premiere now! #24in24 #FoodNetwork #EstherChoi #MichaelSymon

Last edited:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:Popcorn: I'm on episode #03 of this one.
The one thing about this show is that over half of it is in caption because of the Vietnamese dialogue that the producers/director wanted to keep it authentic?

Near the end of the Vietnam War, a plant who was embedded in the South Vietnam army flees to the United States and takes up residence in a refugee community where he continues to secretly spy and report back to the Viet Cong.
FEATURED REVIEW
8/10
Starts with a bang!
I didn't know what to make of this mini-series from the previews. It seemed underwhelming. And Robert Downey Jr. Looked all the bit of a caricature.

However, realizing Park Chan-wook was involved, heavily gave me all the faith needed to fully invest. His work on the original Old Boy, Sympathy for Mr Vengence and Thirst brought Korean Cinema into its golden age, two decades ago.

The Sympathizer itself has the hallmarks of a Chan-wook film. The absurd, yet believable and charming characters. The constant sense of dread and a plot that feels like it can punish someone you are starting to care for, very quickly.

Excited to see where the series goes and feeling confident it's going to be good with its source material being a Pulitzer Prize winner.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:coffee: just finished JACK RYAN sea01 and 02
its basically an updated version of Keifer Sutherland's old 24 series

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:raisehand: Im trying to finish season 01 of this series now, and its very good :up:

Suits - (Season 1 Trailer)​

I love these guys! :biglol:

Back