Jay & Mavis Leno at the premiere of Seinfeld's new Netflix movie. Her first public appearance since the announcement of her dementia.

Fudgicle

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
God, it looks like poor Jay has aged 10 years in the last few months.

I know. He's also lost quite a bit of weight. I noticed that on his car show, which I like even tho I'm not a big car person. His weight's more noticeable on that show cuz it's lots of full body shots. Hopefully the weight loss is intentional, just him trying to be as healthy as possible to take care of his wife.

Have a feeling he's trying to take care of Mavis himself as much as possible, rather than hiring caregivers. He just seems like the type who would feel guilty not being hands on. That shit takes a toll, especially at his age.

Even after his multiple accidents the last few years, he looked pretty good afterward. But recently it's like the years caught up with him all at once.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
It opens Fri on Netflix, "Unfrosted", the story of the development of poptarts in the 60's. It actually looks really good. Pretty amazing cast.
my good friend really hates seinfeld
but I'm gonna try and see if he gets into Larry David's movie and/or series

Lazy Bastard

I GET TO CHOOSE WHICH 18 HOURS A DAY I WORK!
2024 POTY
Have a feeling he's trying to take care of Mavis himself as much as possible, rather than hiring caregivers. He just seems like the type who would feel guilty not being hands on. That shit takes a toll, especially at his age.

If that's the case, hopefully Jay will know when to let caregivers step in. Had a grandaunt who had MS and my granduncle took care of her. It took such a toll on him his health nosedived like a B52 bomber and died about 2 years after starting to care for her. (My cousin had to step in for both of them and my grandaunt soldiered on for 19 years after his death.)

Factotum

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I think they used to taste better in the past.

They were probably made with lard so yeah. Like oreos were.

That being said, I still enjoy an unfrosted brown sugar/cinnamon occasionally.

Back