Guest viewing is limited

Howard Stern’s Sirius Lost Almost 500,000 Subscribers in the First Quarter of This Year

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
image_widget_xywjdqr43ouc1.jpg

I think I finally understand why Howard is so important to Sirius​

He’s the only thing they have that when you say his name you think of Sirius. I think everybody who knows Howard Stern knows he’s on SiriusXM.
Nobody will ever associate Conan O’Brien with Sirius despite how much they keep pushing him. Same with Andy Cohen, James Corden, and that Jason Bateman Will Arnett podcast.
Howard is their only form of brand recognition. When his name gets printed somewhere it usually contains the words SiriusXM host somewhere in the write up. They don’t have any other talent that is so closely associated with their brand. Google Conan O’Brien podcast and look how far down you have to scroll to find it on SiriusXM. And it’s not even on SiriusXM it’s fucking Pandora!!
So anyways I think they know if they lose Howard then they’re just another music app also ran who are so far behind Spotify and Apple Music and YouTube Music that honestly they might as well just fold up shop.

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
image_widget_xywjdqr43ouc1.jpg

I think I finally understand why Howard is so important to Sirius​

He’s the only thing they have that when you say his name you think of Sirius. I think everybody who knows Howard Stern knows he’s on SiriusXM.
Nobody will ever associate Conan O’Brien with Sirius despite how much they keep pushing him. Same with Andy Cohen, James Corden, and that Jason Bateman Will Arnett podcast.
Howard is their only form of brand recognition. When his name gets printed somewhere it usually contains the words SiriusXM host somewhere in the write up. They don’t have any other talent that is so closely associated with their brand. Google Conan O’Brien podcast and look how far down you have to scroll to find it on SiriusXM. And it’s not even on SiriusXM it’s fucking Pandora!!
So anyways I think they know if they lose Howard then they’re just another music app also ran who are so far behind Spotify and Apple Music and YouTube Music that honestly they might as well just fold up shop.

4f0d52414a54cfb1-822x617.jpeg

s-l1200 (1).jpg

Jokey Jackman

I'M IN JAIL, SEE
2024 POTY
If SIRIUS was SERIOUS, to change their appearance the should announce they have FIRED Coward for underperformed his contract.
If they did that I would REJOIN !

Back