Guest viewing is limited

DAN SCHNEIDER Sues For Defamation Over 'Quiet On Set'

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....

Dan Schneider is taking producers of 'Quiet on Set' to court -- claiming they defamed him by falsely portraying him as a child sexual abuser at Nickelodeon, and ruining his reputation.

The famed TV producer just filed a defamation lawsuit, obtained by TMZ, slamming the docuseries and its creators -- including Warner Bros. Discovery, Maxine Productions, Sony Pictures Television and others -- for falsely implying he sexually abused the child actors who worked on his shows back in the day.

Zipit

Paranoid Android
2024 POTY
They took it pretty easy on him. There were stories of much worse predators.

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
They took it pretty easy on him. There were stories of much worse predators.
Yeah they basically pointed out that he was into humiliating both his starlets and his staff

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....

he was all pussy all the time

liberace1.jpg

ApproachinThePodiums

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I didn't realize he was the fat kid from Head of the Class till I saw the first episode of that documentary.
Yeah. He was the fat kid. His friend was Arvid. I had an autographed headshot of Arvid when I was a kid. He was the cousin of one of my sister's friends. He also bought a pair of Jerry's shoes after Mom and Pop ending up stealing all of them when Kramer brought them to their store to get cobbled and only left Jerry with a pair of cowboy boots to wear which he wore while taking his first ride in John Voight's car.

Turkey Physique

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Yeah. He was the fat kid. His friend was Arvid. I had an autographed headshot of Arvid when I was a kid. He was the cousin of one of my sister's friends. He also bought a pair of Jerry's shoes after Mom and Pop ending up stealing all of them when Kramer brought them to their store to get cobbled and only left Jerry with a pair of cowboy boots to wear which he wore while taking his first ride in John Voight's car.
Lol. Arvid. So random. It was amusing when you would see random washed up people appear in a one off Seinfeld role. The son from Roseanne was in the episode where James Spader is an alcoholic who won’t apologize to George. He’s in it for like two seconds.

Back