** 05-01-24 #39 Mayday! Mayday! Stern is Groovin' Today! THSS OFFICIAL MOCKERY THREAD**

The Jackie Chair

Head Janitor at DJ's Classic Garage
Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Extended cut of Cranky Call, no one asked for.
Jewgene

The Jackie Chair

Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
10th anniversary of Billy Troll town hall
The beginning of the end.

The Jackie Chair

Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Nikki Glaser
KATE Hudson
Blobin interrupts before J-Lo announcement
No J-Lo Announcement
@monique
She must have Canceled!

Al Czervik

Wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?
2024 POTY
Robin, I don't know where we are in shociety today. People doubt that the President walked in on his own. Robin, President Biden actually shprinted into the studio and bench-pressed the couch! It was amazing. I wish I was in as good of shape as the President, Robin. He doesn't have a belly like mine. Then, without even asking him, he recited Pi to 1000 decimal places! It was amazing, Robin. He wanted to arm wrestle Fred, but I was afraid he'd hurt him.

Gabe H. Coud

Searching for sturcture in my life
2024 POTY
It appears that Stern Show staff of 75 people have been very busy this morning. The Biden interview on YouTube has been up only 4 hours now and all 200+ comments are praising the "great" interview by The World's Greatest Interviewer. Nothing negative at all.

The Jackie Chair

Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
It appears that Stern Show staff of 75 people have been very busy this morning. The Biden interview on YouTube has been up only 4 hours now and all 200+ comments are praising the "great" interview by The World's Greatest Interviewer. Nothing negative at all.
Wrote this let's see it removed

Wow A softball interview from a has been Podcaster behind 2 Paywalls. Not asking one poignant question or anything that anyone actually cares about. So the Stern Show has 73 employees so I guess they can make 5 accounts apiece, like Howard wanted them to do during the 2013 Summit, and peace this embarrassment to broadcasting. Also who did the lighting? Stevie Wonder? What a sad end to a show being a political Stooge to run away from what made you famous, exploiting women and fart jokes.

Back