**Wino Forever**

ARM

$3000 Per Minute Certified Drinking Coach
RESIDENT PODCAST HOST AND DRINKING COACH
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Kind of.

Since there’s football today, I’m sure you have nothing to do.

I’m tired. And this is only part One.
Thank you Jesus for a podcast co-host named @ARM . His knowledge is even more impressive.

You're turning into quite the Oregonian Kathryn Bigelow with the filmmaking auteur skillz. We even have a @Cookie (90210 comparisons to 21 JS) @xavier and @monique mentions in this.

BonJovial

2032 Aussie Olympics Advisory Committee Chairman
2024 POTY
You're turning into quite the Oregonian Kathryn Bigelow with the filmmaking auteur skillz. We even have a @Cookie (90210 comparisons to 21 JS) @xavier and @monique mentions in this.
John what’s the DEALI-OOOOOOOOOOOOOO with your co-host, man!?!
She did it again, it’s not ‘Wino Forever’, it’s …. ‘WINO FOREVER - THE DEPPENING PODCAST’.

BonJovial

2024 POTY
WeightyCavernousAgouti-size_restricted.gif
I’m 35 minutes in and John is going on an anti Johnny Cash rant and all I wanna do is applaud loudly

ARM

2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I’m 35 minutes in and John is going on an anti Johnny Cash rant and all I wanna do is applaud loudly
Did you have this ironic Johnny Cash hipster revival in Australia like we had here in the late 90s and early 2000s? Out of nowhere, my Gen X friends started playing Johnny Cash CDs, and the cynic Matt Murdock radar sense in me just couldn't buy in.

BonJovial

2024 POTY
Did you have this ironic Johnny Cash hipster revival in Australia like we had here in the late 90s and early 2000s? Out of nowhere, my Gen X friends started playing Johnny Cash CDs, and the cynic Matt Murdock radar sense in me just couldn't buy in.
It was everywhere here. I listened to his cover of NIN - Hurt, and cringed hard.
His cover of Soundgarden’s ’Rusty Cage’ was a disaster too.
I had wanker friends who all started talking about him like he was incredible and I turned my head and rolled my eyes often.

Sara

dead
*Miss Radio Gunk 2021*
2024 POTY
That revival is maybe worse than the earl 90’s Doors revival. Everybody in Turner, OR was wearing Jim Morrison t-shirts.
“What’s your favorite song?”
“The one about fire.”

:fp2:

BonJovial

2024 POTY
That revival is maybe worse than the earl 90’s Doors revival. Everybody in Turner, OR was wearing Jim Morrison t-shirts.
“What’s your favorite song?”
“The one about fire.”

:fp2:
I think Rick Rubin producing those Cash albums had a lot to do with it too.
Legendary producer known for working on quality albums, purveyor of cool cos he dresses like a homeless guy, has a huge beard, wears sunglasses no matter if it’s day or night, indoors or outdoors.
And the Walk the line movie of course.

ARM

2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I think Rick Rubin producing those Cash albums had a lot to do with it too.
Legendary producer known for working on quality albums, purveyor of cool cos he dresses like a homeless guy, has a huge beard, wears sunglasses no matter if it’s day or night, indoors or outdoors.
And the Walk the line movie of course.
You're absolutely right. Johnny Cash's ironic "cool factor" usurps anything artistic or musical 1000x. Then everyone brainwashes themselves they love his music - despite being decades too young, and blue states away.

Back