Today is the official start of Dryuary! Who’s with me??

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY
giphy.gif

:jj:

smartass

Banned from the Court for Constant Stern Bashing
2024 POTY
a solid month of 0.0 alcohol!
Dinner with iced tea instead of wine!
Parties with cranberry spritzers!
Passing on the Jameson shots at McCoys!

Woot!
View attachment 60450

I mock myself but I do it every year and always feel better by the end of 30days..

My mother was a drunk.....When I was 2-3 yrs old (the age you start remembering stuff) she use to take me on trips to the liquor store where she would get drunk shortly thereafter...Stupid See you next Tuesday! I hated my mother.... Now you know why

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's
My mother was a drunk.....When I was 2-3 yrs old (the age you start remembering stuff) she use to take me on trips to the liquor store where she would get drunk shortly thereafter...Stupid See you next Tuesday! I hated my mother.... Now you know why
That’s awful , and selfish. She could have at least bought you a nip while she was there .

Shortwave98

A-Number 1
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
a solid month of 0.0 alcohol!
Dinner with iced tea instead of wine!
Parties with cranberry spritzers!
Passing on the Jameson shots at McCoys!

Woot!
View attachment 60450

I mock myself but I do it every year and always feel better by the end of 30days..
If you can keep it going for a whole month and you feel better to boot then why not keep going?

ARM

$3000 Per Minute Certified Drinking Coach
RESIDENT PODCAST HOST AND DRINKING COACH
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I’m down dry out month. I’ll need all the support here lol bc by Friday I forget how hangovers feel. Jk this is going to be good.

Pedialyte (@The Jackie Chair is right) and pickle juice replenishes everything - before, during, and after sleep. Nothing like Buffalo pickle juice in this world.

Last edited:

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
ever thought perhaps she hated you too :shrug:
we can't always live in denial kidse..

sometimes we has to concur :cutehug:

some of you just need to quit drinkin & some of you mothers need to take the titty out of the baby's mouths .

you all put the cork in the demon spirits & well make chipse to give out next month k .

:cutehug:

Samantha Therese

Lois Lange
2024 POTY
ever thought perhaps she hated you too :shrug:
we can't always live in denial kidse..

sometimes we has to concur :cutehug:

some of you just need to quit drinkin & some of you mothers need to take the titty out of the baby's mouths .

you all put the cork in the demon spirits & well make chipse to give out next month k .

:cutehug:
Was she a mean drunk ? :( sad

ARM

$3000 Per Minute Certified Drinking Coach
RESIDENT PODCAST HOST AND DRINKING COACH
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I mock myself but I do it every year and always feel better by the end of 30days..[/QUOTE]
Let's not get crazy - my ARMgria has been consumed for 8 days straight and not a single hangover.

I used a blender on xmas eve for red wine, strawberries, and Diet Mt Dew witha lot of ice.

ARMgria_20180901_1428591.jpg

ARMgria_15463920856831546392040082_3100960180_350af2551.jpg

ARM bisque_20181224_2238551.jpg

Attachments

• ARMgria_20180901_1428591.jpg
    ARMgria_20180901_1428591.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back