The Official MASKED SINGER™ season 7*(2022 sea) - IDK why I'm (still) watching it?

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
gunkcoff its coming back Sept 22nd 2021
any takers out there?
YAY or NAY :wut?:

Catch THE MASKED SINGER 2-night premiere starting Wednesday, September 22nd on FOX!

Hosted by Nick Cannon, with guest host Niecy Nash and panelists Ken Jeong, Jenny McCarthy, Nicole Scherzinger and Robin Thicke, "The Masked Singer" is a top-secret singing competition in which celebrities face off against one another while shrouded from head to toe in elaborate costumes, concealing their identities. With each performance, the host, panelists, audience, viewers and even the other contestants are left guessing who the singer is behind the mask. The singers may attempt to throw off the crowd, but keen observers might pick up on tiny clues buried throughout the show. Each week, a singer is eliminated -- and then reveals his or her true identity.

@VCR Petting Geek

Last edited:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
The premise of the show is ridiculous. They’re not singing live and since I’ve never watched does anybody know if the “celebrity” is even IN the ridiculous costume before they do the reveal? I find it hard to believe a celebrity would dress up and dance around like an idiot if they’re not getting any actual face time on tv.
How do I know they’re not singing live, go put a bucket on your head and see how good your voice quality is.
:gunsmile: ANSWERS
Yes - singing is allegedly LIVE and they all have headphone/microphones inside the costume.
you see it when they take it off on their individual "reveals".
The "outed" guest also sing a LIVE song in front of the studio audience. (masks OFF)
Yes - the celebs are idiots for dancing around.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:wut?: for all those JOHNNY ROTTEN fans
yes
he was here :fp2:

The Masked Singer 6 - Jester is UNMASKED!​

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
masked-singer-jenny-mccarthy.png

old lady McCarthy has morphed with more plastic every year on that show

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:tahdah: and this years WINNER :winner:

:fil: NOTE - the panel did NOT recognize her right away until Nick Cannon said so

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
obscure pseudo-celeb (who tha fuq is dis guy?)
pastry chef?
this is already a season low with this first episode of the new season :smile2:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
Last week's show had a double reveal/elimination :twitch:
And let's call it
:ummyea:WHO CARES Pt.#01

:rgface:and part deux reveal is - who da fuq is dis asshole? :wut?: I've never heard of him

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:crylaugh: I don't blame Ken for waling OFF the set because of this ass clown

#EntertainmentTonight

Ken Jeong WALKS OFF SET After Rudy Giuliani Reveal on The Masked Singer​

the only other thing I can say is that I still want to tiddy FUQ Jenny :D
jenny-mccarthy.gif

Last edited:

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:crylaugh:more appropriate to call her big fat pig
but either way is fine

:biglol: Nicole even says thats the biggest head/mask we've ever had!

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
:bleachcoffee: double elimination night again
Erica Goldberg sings and gets unmasked and some dude whos supposed to be a singer?
That is all.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
#TheMaskedSinger #MaskedSinger8

All Masked Singer Season 8 Reveals - So Far​

:rgface: the Shat threw in the towel earl because that old man can't be inside that hot costume for five minutes!

Eric Idle was a given,
and Jeff Dunham???
-Hummingbird (Chris Kirkpatrick) -Panther (Montell Jordan) -Fortune Teller (Daymon John) - Mummies (Brady Bunch Boys) -Mermaid (Gloria Gaynor) This seasons been pretty good celebrity wise for me! especially since ambers on it

Back