Let the Buyer Beware

giphy.gif

Gunga Din

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
What did he list it at, originally? It’s quite a hit isn’t it?
LA is only going down drain and with interest rates yikes.

Fishysausage

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
Chorizo de Pescado
2024 POTY
One bath, never used :jj: And that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar jersey hanging above his bed, on a f*cking hanger, and not being bothered to take it away for that picture....is the most Stuttering John thing ever imo

View attachment 233889
What kinda loser wouldn’t frame that thing??
Either that or put it away. But displaying it on a wire hanger is just about the white-trashiest thing I’ve ever seen.
My god does he suck

ktate

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
My parents moved to CP in 1960 and after 7 years wanted out. I'm sure it was nicer back then.

On the map, it seems to be at the butt end of the San Fernando valley. As far away from everything that is LA while still being in LA county for the looks of it.

Must have been nice, but very boring, when your parents lived there.

Total metaphor for Dabbles. The Pickwick Pub is almost in eyesight of his former Calabases' home. Covered in roaches in nowhere-ville and he could be in ear shot of Suzanner laughing in the hills.

Fudgicle

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
One bath, never used :jj: And that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar jersey hanging above his bed, on a f*cking hanger, and not being bothered to take it away for that picture....is the most Stuttering John thing ever imo

View attachment 233889

Runner up for "most StutJo thing ever" is displaying your degrees in the living room. ALL of them. Including HS diploma, and real estate license. I'm amazed he didn't slap up his Presidential Physical Fitness Award from 7th grade too.

He's truly the most insecure person ever born. Oh and I also love the night stand next to his bed - the lower shelf is packed full of shite. Pics are being taken of your room and you can't take 8 seconds to put all that crap in a box and hide it? Or another 5 minutes to make the bed. You can't make this stuff up.

Fudgicle

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
What kinda loser wouldn’t frame that thing??
Either that or put it away. But displaying it on a wire hanger is just about the white-trashiest thing I’ve ever seen.
My god does he suck

John's been on food stamps for years. He doesn't have the money for stuff like that anymore.

It's also weird that he keeps it in his bedroom. John's obsessed with impressing people so you'd think he'd put it in the most high traffic area of the dump, the living room.

God forbid he miss an opportunity to big-time the Russian dishwasher repairman.

bennywhite11

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
Back