Guest viewing is limited

Soy Warriors Take a Break From Gender Studies Class

Pell-EL

Kryptonian Sithlord
2024 POTY
Some people can't get beaten enough... and I would play knights of the round table as a kid with a broom as my sword and a can lid as my shield... Back then, my shield was a METAL can lid... I bet I could have taken these losers back at that age... I would also use my Huffy Bicycle as a horse... Joust those MF'ers...

Bukowski

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
This just in - college kids are rebellious and are attracted to causes even if they don't know everything about them
Comedy Central Reaction GIF

aggo

Wanna go fool around with some waffles?
2024 POTY
People are wondering if some of these "protesters" are actual students.

Mr Cachexic

Red Sox are the greatest franchise in sports
2024 POTY
To fight with plastic garbage shields and eat dirt.

*Oregonians do not claim Portland anymore. A once great city. Unfortunately that shit hole controls all of our elections.

Why cant they just shoot them

If you charge at an officer you should get a harsh reality check....possibly your brain blown out

My childhood friend Cameron was a real good guy but had some schizo episodes where he'd want to hurt himself

One day he decided to pick a fight with a couple cops and they just straight up emptied a clip in his face.

These kids should face what he did

ApproachinThePodiums

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Why cant they just shoot them

If you charge at an officer you should get a harsh reality check....possibly your brain blown out

My childhood friend Cameron was a real good guy but had some schizo episodes where he'd want to hurt himself

One day he decided to pick a fight with a couple cops and they just straight up emptied a clip in his face.

These kids should face what he did
The same people fund both sides of this boondoggle of a quagmire. The ones on the ground are mostly useful idiots on both sides. It's the Hegelian Dialectic. They astroturf a ramping up of supposed "antisemitism" on college campuses, cops get a bunch of overtime playing patty cakes with a couple nebbishy fat kids, and then they can pass a bunch of laws protecting the ones they want to protect and punishing the ones they want to punish.

Mr Cachexic

2024 POTY
The same people fund both sides of this boondoggle of a quagmire. The ones on the ground are mostly useful idiots on both sides. It's the Hegelian Dialectic. They astroturf a ramping up of supposed "antisemitism" on college campuses, cops get a bunch of overtime playing patty cakes with a couple nebbishy fat kids, and then they can pass a bunch of laws protecting the ones they want to protect and punishing the ones they want to punish.
I just think if someone charges you with a weapon....you can shoot them especially police

Actions = consequences

Mr Cachexic

2024 POTY
And yes im counting the garbage can shield as a weapon

If you charge at me like that in real life i will literally take the baseball bat out of my backseat and smash the top of that helmet so hard it fuses to your fucking head

HazeDean

I bet you got a really big CAWK - yeaaaaaa~~
2024 POTY
Where da black panthers/black muslims/BLM/Joggers/Gangsta N*****s when you need true-caliber violence/murder & mayhem?

Back