Shuli's starting yet another new podcast. "The BS Show" with Bob Levy. Discussing "issues of the day".

ktate

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Some podcast mention Shuli's numbers.

His Dabbles focused Uncle Rico show gets 12K views and a Shuli Show he just did got 2K.

Shuli is one of the biggest idiots to come out of the HSS. He was being edged out of that show for years and he prepared zero percent for a post HSS career. He's still winging it. If he didn't stumble into WATP's Dabbles bashing format he wouldn't have anything and Dabbles as a subject is only going to last a little while longer - he'll either get boring or something real sad is going to happen to Dabbles making him not a subject for comedy.

Bantastic

If specified, this will replace the title...
2024 POTY
Some podcast mention Shuli's numbers.

His Dabbles focused Uncle Rico show gets 12K views and a Shuli Show he just did got 2K.

Shuli is one of the biggest idiots to come out of the HSS. He was being edged out of that show for years and he prepared zero percent for a post HSS career. He's still winging it. If he didn't stumble into WATP's Dabbles bashing format he wouldn't have anything and Dabbles as a subject is only going to last a little while longer - he'll either get boring or something real sad is going to happen to Dabbles making him not a subject for comedy.
You say that but there is a Discord with I guess 15 people on it that discuss Brett Hatley. I mean those guys are committed.

It doesn’t help Brett make money but man they are focused.

Uncle Larry

Former European Model
Stern Archivist Extraordinaire
2024 POTY
At some point the well of trying to make bank off of SJ will run dry and the hack packers will have to go back to trying to eke out a living with their harrible comedy.

GomojE9.jpg

Fudgicle

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Strike while the thievery is hot.
I see he’s now playing To Catch a Dabbler on his show.
And people keep paying.

Yeah I caught that too, that was when Cardiff Electric was on. I normally hate his boring Canadian ass but he actually wasn't too bad.

Cardiff justified playing "To Catch A Dabbler" by saying that specific round was only used at a WATP live show, and not recorded because of tech problems, therefore it was ok. Gee, I wonder if Karl agrees. The fact that Cardiff went out of his way to give that explanation is proof that even they know it's fucked up for them to be playing it. If there's nothing wrong with it, they would've just done it and said nothing.

Let's take a moment and think how $huli would react if another show was playing entire bits from HIS show, invented by his people. He'd be just fine with it right? Maybe Karl should put this to the test.

I can already hear Karl & Cardiff justifying this by saying that the bit actually belongs to Cardiff, not Karl, and Cardiff can do it on any show he wants. Mkay then, you know all that visual stuff Mike Morse does on Uncle Rico & Blunder Years - Karl should have Mike on and bring that stuff with him. It belongs to Mike, not Shuli so it's ok.

I can hear them justifying with, "Mike's an official host but Cardiff isn't". BULLSHIT. Bottom line, To Catch A Dabbler is a long-time, regular part of WATP, and so is Cardiff. Of course Cardiff can do other shows but it's not cool for him to take WATP material with him. Forget the argument of whether it is/isn't stealing, my only question is, would Shuli allow it to be done with ANY unique elements from HIS show(s)? No fucking way.

I have zero problem with Shuli doing his John shows but there's a right way and wrong way to do it, and more and more, he's on the wrong side. Sometimes it feels like Shuli's TRYING to piss off Karl to create some dumb wrestling storyline of them beefing.

Now who does that r-r-r-remind you of?

Last edited:

Sara

dead
*Miss Radio Gunk 2021*
2024 POTY
Yeah I caught that too, that was when Cardiff Electric was on. I normally hate his boring Canadian ass but he actually wasn't too bad.

Cardiff justified playing "To Catch A Dabbler" by saying that specific round was only used at a WATP live show, and not recorded because of tech problems, therefore it was ok. Gee, I wonder if Karl agrees. The fact that Cardiff went out of his way to give that explanation is proof that even they know it's fucked up for them to be playing it. If there's nothing wrong with it, they would've just done it and said nothing.

Let's take a moment and think how $huli would react if another show was playing entire bits from HIS show, invented by his people. He'd be just fine with it right? Maybe Karl should put this to the test.

I can already hear Karl & Cardiff justifying this by saying that the bit actually belongs to Cardiff, not Karl, and Cardiff can do it on any show he wants. Mkay then, you know all that visual stuff Mike Morse does on Uncle Rico & Blunder Years - Karl should have Mike on and bring that stuff with him. It belongs to Mike, not Shuli so it's ok.

I can hear them justifying with, "Mike's an official host but Cardiff isn't". BULLSHIT. Bottom line, To Catch A Dabbler is a long-time, regular part of WATP, and so is Cardiff. Of course Cardiff can do other shows but it's not cool for him to take WATP material with him. Forget the argument of whether it is/isn't stealing, my only question is, would Shuli allow it to be done with ANY unique elements from HIS show(s)? No fucking way.

I have zero problem with Shuli doing his John shows but there's a right way and wrong way to do it, and more and more, he's on the wrong side. Sometimes it feels like Shuli's TRYING to piss off Karl to create some dumb wrestling storyline of them beefing.

Now who does that r-r-r-remind you of?
and I swear I did hear the game with the “celebrities” reading the answers.
I just think Shuli’s so shady. He never put any effort into his appearances on WATP and then sneakily steals the act behind Karl’s back. I’m convinced Karl’s secretly pissed.

GatGirl69

Disruptive Lesbian
~~~ ALPHA A.F. ~~~
2024 POTY
Shuli is a bottom feeding fuckface.
He has no originality. At all.
He sat back and rode the bench while WATP were busy ripping SJ a new gaping asshole*, it wasn't until then he realized he might be able to make some bank.
Now, he can no longer chew on the bones that have already been picked clean, so he has to 'shift' gears with this new, original "BS" show.
What a little untalented fuck.

*wolfie

Shuli is like a buzzard, hovering over the remains of someone else's kill.

Last edited:

ktate

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
You say that but there is a Discord with I guess 15 people on it that discuss Brett Hatley. I mean those guys are committed.

It doesn’t help Brett make money but man they are focused.

You got me there.

Brent came on board after I stopped listening to the HSS. I never heard his voice until Mo interviewed him. So, he was never on my horizon.

Losers, the whole lot of them.

Back