On the subject of cats eating paper.

blargo

Main Event Mafia
*** Pottery Princess ***
2024 POTY
PXL_20220327_000718131.jpg
I can't leave any piece of paper anywhere for 10 seconds without this happening. He's even done prescriptions and legal documents before. What to do?

Nikkerz

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
View attachment 182814
I can't leave any piece of paper anywhere for 10 seconds without this happening. He's even done prescriptions and legal documents before. What to do?
I can't say I've run into this issue. And I've had many cats. Lol. Mine like to play with toilet paper rolls (sans toilet paper), the plastic piece on a bottle of creamer that you have to pop off to use said creamer, and rubber bands.

tranquil

No Whammy...No Whammy
2024 POTY
That'll teach you not to share your chicken sammich with them. You want another 15% off snack...fuck you, pay up

blargo

Main Event Mafia
*** Pottery Princess ***
2024 POTY
I was given a "take it or leave it" ultimatum.

I left :bigcry:
Monday was a rough day for everyone. I blame myself. Speaking of which I'm gonna go cut my hair before my Zoom

tranquil

No Whammy...No Whammy
2024 POTY
Apparently, during my absence, the city came by and sprayed black tar in the road cracks. I guess that answers the question on when the long promised repaving will begin:bigcry:
20220331_045522.jpg

Last edited:

tranquil

No Whammy...No Whammy
2024 POTY
When my neighborhood was in annexation talks, there was city cops patrolling constantly. It literally looked like martial law was declared. Once we were swallowed up by the city, I haven't seen a police vehicle on my street in over 4 years. :jj:

blargo

Main Event Mafia
*** Pottery Princess ***
2024 POTY
When my neighborhood was in annexation talks, there was city cops patrolling constantly. It literally looked like martial law was declared. Once we were swallowed up by the city, I haven't seen a police vehicle on my street in over 4 years. :jj:
You living in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone? :wtf:

tranquil

No Whammy...No Whammy
2024 POTY
i think more akin to dog eating shoes. mischievous actions
When my kids were young, they begged and pleaded for a dog. I've always loved the way Husky's looked but where I live, I was afraid the summer heat might be rough on one. After looking for a while, we settled on an Akita. Gorgeous dog...but dumb as a rock. Used to get out of the fence constantly and run to nearby houses eating every shoe it could find at neighboring houses. I bet I spent at least $500 paying for shoes before that dog had to go

Back