ENTERTAINMENT OCULUS

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
Problem with this damned thing is that once you try it, you are hooked.
Its so realistic that it becomes your reality and when you take the headset off and find yourself in your own living room, it blows your mind up!

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
Gonna jump in the game aboot 7 central time if someone wants to join me so we can try to pair up.

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
Played for a while. Love it. Would still like to ride that roller coaster with a friend from here.

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
@perdix @Kelliejean @Cetiya I can understand why you guys are put off by this game. The complexity is overwhelming. Did you know that we can actually talk to each other when we are in a group in the game?

Last edited:

Cetiya

Moon Goddess
2024 POTY
I don't know what game you're playing. I'm not into much. Just the rollercoasters and immersions.

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
I don't know what game you're playing. I'm not into much. Just the rollercoasters and immersions.
By game I meant whatever we would be doing. There is a tv room in there where you can watch Netflx and Amazon prime shows on a giant 200 inch screen.

Last edited:

Cetiya

Moon Goddess
2024 POTY
By game I meant whatever we would be doing. There is a tv room in there where you can watch Netflx and Amazon prime shows on a giant 200 inch screen.
If you put Felix and Paul in the search option on meta store, that's where you can join the people on the space station. It's so realistic.

Reactions: Pig

Cetiya

Moon Goddess
2024 POTY
But who are felix and paul?
Who knows? But that's what you need to search in the meta store. They have all sorts of immersion things. And if you check out the space station one, be sure to look behind you, sometimes there's stuff going on that you might miss

Reactions: Pig

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
Who knows? But that's what you need to search in the meta store. They have all sorts of immersion things. And if you check out the space station one, be sure to look behind you, sometimes there's stuff going on that you might miss
I found out that you can change your background, the one thats there before getting into the game There is a seashore, a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, and a large unoccupied space station. I spend an hour in the last one just relaxing and looking down at the earth.

Pig

A most wonderful PIG
2024 POTY
okay, I got into the apace station. Its amazing in there, so realistic, taking the tutorial on how to move that loose bag. Very hard to move around but I am learning.

Cetiya

Moon Goddess
2024 POTY
okay, I got into the apace station. Its amazing in there, so realistic, taking the tutorial on how to move that loose bag. Very hard to move around but I am learning.
That's the one I couldn't do. I kept getting face first in a wall. One of the space stations you can just sit and watch, the people are so realistic!

Cetiya

Moon Goddess
2024 POTY
I found out that you can change your background, the one thats there before getting into the game There is a seashore, a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, and a large unoccupied space station. I spend an hour in the last one just relaxing and looking down at the earth.
I picked the space ship background. Maybe I should change it once in a while!

Back