xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
That would go great with my Bad 4$$ hat.

Unfortunately, PayPal or maybe COMCRAP is being a MASSIVE pain in my balls right now.

On hold with my bank. I don't need 3 shirts, just one. This has happened before with other stuff...

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
That would go great with my Bad 4$$ hat

Unfortunately, PayPal or maybe COMCRAP is being a MASSIVE pain in my balls right now.

On hold with my bank. I don't need 3 shirts, just one. This has happened before with other stuff...

in addition to paypal you can tape a 20 to a donkey and then slap it in the ass with a broom...

tho it may take up to 40 business days to get your shirt

Bantastic

If specified, this will replace the title...
2024 POTY
Ladies, if you order a woman's cut..order at least one size up.

Mr Whiskers strangles me nightly.

edit: I'll go with slightly strangles me...with soft kitty paws....but order a size up.
Ladies, take her advice in reverse and then post pictures. Wait, did I say that or just think it? Well, luckily I’ll never hit post reply in this because everyone will know what a creep I am.

Harleigh

I've got two sides and they're both friends
2024 POTY
I got my Mr Whiskers t-shirt and I love it, its cute and super soft! I got the women's cut and since I usually wear a medium, I ordered a large and its big! It didn't shrink in the dryer either! I still love it though :Harlock:

Andy Morgan

I saw a YETI, and a YETI saw a man...
2024 POTY
If we're one of the first 50 orders do we get an autographed t-shirt? Asking for Dr. Ivan and Mutt.

You guys really need to offer a "Grillo Shirt" without the sleeves. Charge a few extra bucks, and kick a buck to Grillo!

1598314634587.png

Back