Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
ROCK STAR
The RG OG's
On the bright side, he didn't take a knee

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article187023053.html

Star NFL player sued by NC man who says the player seduced his wife
BY JOE MARUSAK
NOVEMBER 29, 2017 08:02 AM

A star NFL player is being sued by a Huntersville man who says the player seduced his wife and ruined their marriage.

Fletcher Cox, a two-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle with the Philadelphia Eagles, is being sued for alienation of affection by Joshua Jeffords in Mecklenburg County Civil Court.

Cox, 26, signed a six-year, $102 million contract with the Eagles last year. He has yet to respond to the lawsuit.

According to the suit, which was filed on Nov. 22, Jeffords said he and his wife were happily married until September, when he learned of salacious text messages and messages over Snapchat between Cox and his wife. At least two of the text messages from Cox said he wanted to get her pregnant, the lawsuit states.

Jeffords’ wife sent messages to Cox calling him “boo” and saying she was “loving everything you have to say” and “I really like you ...,” “We’d make some damn beautiful babies” and “I want to get to know you babe. I know we are compatible sexually ...” according to the lawsuit.

Cox, who is 6-foot-4 and 310 pounds, also sent the woman a photo via Snapchat of his genitals, according to the lawsuit.

He says Cox met and seduced his wife when she was on a work trip to Pennsylvania in April. After confronting his wife about the affair, Jeffords says in the lawsuit that his wife visited Pennsylvania multiple times and moved there on Oct. 28 after putting her belongings in a storage unit.

----------------
"Do you mind if I dance with yo date"

fletcher_cox_gettyimages_1512142135939_73196347_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Catherine-Cuesta-Jeffords-Josh-Jeffords-wife_photo.jpg

Catherine-Cuesta-Jeffords-Josh-Jeffords-wife-pic.jpg

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
ROCK STAR
It was Christmas. He's in a nice shirt and jacket and she's dressed like she's going to her shift at Delilah's on Spring Garden.

If he was my son or friend, I'd smack him and tell him he dodged a bullet.

I don't think he actually cares about the marriage part.
Celebrity = $$

(Also, the color of Fletcher's skin is irrelevant. Grow up.)

Last edited:

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
ROCK STAR
Isabella, Mort & BBC

Are they in a state where he csn sue the multi millionaire for "alienation of affection?" If so, he should go for it.. maybe he'd win or the Eagles would settle to make it go away. IMO he should get something out of his pain and suffering

And yeah its embarassing to be publicly cucked but outing your ho wife for everyone to see is spitefully worse and maybe worth it.

Rescued Owl

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
ROCK STAR
It was Christmas. He's in a nice shirt and jacket and she's dressed like she's going to her shift at Delilah's on Spring Garden.

If he was my son or friend, I'd smack him and tell him he dodged a bullet.

I don't think he actually cares about the marriage part.
Celebrity = $$

(Also, the color of Fletcher's skin is irrelevant. Grow up.)
Is Delilah's still there ?
A friend took me there years ago.

Rob0729

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
ROCK STAR
IDK, I am thinking maybe his wife realized she married down and decided to trade up.

smartass

Banned from the Court for Constant Stern Bashing
ROCK STAR
First of all, your wife is a whore. Deal with it and move on.

Secondly, this is embarrassing dragging it out... Just be glad you're done with her and you didn't get any of her nasty diseases.

But when you can get a few $100,000 for the embarrassment, Id be tempted too...

Rupert Pupkin

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
ROCK STAR
The RG OG's
ALL of the faggy writers & reporters REFUSE to say a word about this because the Eagles will ban the reporter.
My B/F is low wrung Philly media and EVERYONE is SCARED TO DEATH of the Eagles taking thier media pass.

A long time ago Patrick Ewing of the NY Knicks had some kind of paternity/child custody drama or something like that and the NY press backed off as they did not want to hound him out of NY. They kept away from his private life

Lex Dysic

Speech U Hate is not necessarily "Hate Speech!"
This Space For Rent
ROCK STAR
The Lawsuit

Whether Catherine is really Fletcher Cox’s mistress is still up in the air, but her husband must seem to believe it! According to reports, he is suing the NFL player and has claimed that Cox tried to seduce his wife and get her pregnant. The text messages that Josh reportedly has in his possession are allegedly about the affair and it’s his proof to use Alienation of Affection (AOA) to win his case. For that to happen, according to North Carolina law, he needs the following:
1) You and your spouse had a genuine love and affection
2) The love and affection was alienated and destroyed
3) Malicious acts of a 3rd party produced the alienation of affection. Malicious is presumed if there’s proof of sexual intercourse.
So far, there has been no further comment from any of the parties involved and Josh’s account privately set. Many are anxiously looking to hear from Cox on that matter, but so far, he’s radio silent.

Catherine Jeffords Instagram

If you’re looking for Catherine’s Instagram account, then let us save you some time—she doesn’t have one! Since the story broke this morning, the majority of her social media accounts have been erased or blocked, including her wedding registry and LinkedIn account! They were previuosly available to the public earlier today, but now they’ve been scrubbed like an FBI crime scene!
But we did manage to find one thing on her Flipagram account, where she wrote a loving birthday wish to her husband.

“Normally I’m not one to share my feelings, but here goes nothing. Happy Birthday you son of a bitch! Falling in love with has been a total whirlwind. In doing so, I’ve gained a best friend, a husband, a teacher, a protector. You have pushed me to new limits, moved me hundreds of miles from home and made me face my fears. You constantly strive to be the best in all you do; it’s finally rubbing off on me lol. You have taught me humility and kindness, something I lack unless directed toward animals lol. You’ve taught me to slow down and appreciate the small stuff, must be part of your southern charm. You’ve taught me Semper Fidelis, the honor in faithfulness and loyalty. Most importantly you’ve been my strength, you’ve been my friend, you bring me happiness, you bring me home. I Love You!”
Well, it seemed like the two were certainly in love, so the news of this cheating scandal comes as quite the shock!

https://www.earnthenecklace.com/catherine-cuesta-jeffords-allegedly-affair-fletcher-cox/

knuckle_hedd

E Clampus Vitus
RAIDER NATION
ROCK STAR
maybe her husband should put down the Budweiser and learn how to satisfy his wife...you have to know that a hot wife will attract a lot of attention and most require high maintenance...he was probably drunk all the time...that said...**** that unfaithful bitch...leave him if you have to **** around...

Rupert Pupkin

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
ROCK STAR
The RG OG's
maybe her husband should put down the Budweiser and learn how to satisfy his wife...you have to know that a hot wife will attract a lot of attention and most require high maintenance...he was probably drunk all the time...that said...**** that unfaithful bitch...leave him if you have to **** around...

Hard drink in this photo....straw?

image.png.d3738c538cf2e02f41c9f9a0331f1bac.png