New photos of my dogs breakfast plus new dog stroller

Pickled_Beet

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
oh shit. The fanimals are coming out of the woodwork. BTW you sound like a fucking moron
Wow, the thought of AG has you triggered bro. Go out and work your ass off and maybe you’ll understand what hard work can do for you. Get out of your Mom’s dark basement and try and to make something out of the loser you are.

vaporizer

This is quite the tenses.
2024 POTY
Asking for a friend

Yep. I'll take my Blockbuster Entertainment Award right now thank you very much.

PK0lC03.gif

aggo

Wanna go fool around with some waffles?
2024 POTY
9 pages. And i didnt have to change the title every week.

So weird that these people are claiming victory on 2000-page threads over at Dawgshed purgatory (Stomping Ground). These people just have a strong tendency to overpost. I can't even bother to read most of the threads on there.

Gimme Shelter

Let it bleed
2024 POTY
Wow, the thought of AG has you triggered bro. Go out and work your ass off and maybe you’ll understand what hard work can do for you. Get out of your Mom’s dark basement and try and to make something out of the loser you are.
oh shiiiiiiit
My moms dead and I'm a professional. What do you do for a living?

Lurch

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY
I'll give the Fatman this...much like Trump, it seems people either red-hot love him, or white-hot hate him....little in between...except for us agnostics who don't care either way, but enjoy the show...and every once in a while mix it up with him....this one may come down to who can turn out their followers the best....

Gimme Shelter

Let it bleed
2024 POTY
Likes? Lol that's why you will never be a successful poster. No truly great poster gives a fuck if a bunch of conformist hipster bitches and incel mommas boys "like" them.
But you send PMs to your ball lickers to attack any posters who say mean things about you. Who's the fucked up one?

Animalgod

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
MASTER OF GUNKFU
2024 POTY
Braggarts disgust me.

Its hilarious that in a goof thread you are really making a case for being POTY. Its a joke, you nincompoop!
Lol just came through and flashed my balls for a giggle knowing slurpers wouldn't be able to resist a quick taste. So shart how are the old boys tasting?

Back