Mo has some serious Chops

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
I made Monique’s cherry pepper pork chops last night.
The 1 and a half guys I live with were raving about it as they were eating it.
It’s very straight forward, yet impressive. The beauty of it is you can make the sauce hours ahead of time. I served it on top of buttered spaghetti w/black pepper and Parmesan to taste.

My tweaks: No oven, my chops were perfect with just browning. it depends the size. After browning the chops remove them from the pan. Put the cherry pepper sauce the same skillet and reduce. Finish with a pat of butter until reduced again and glossy. Depending on your taste you can use half sweet pickled cherry peppers. It’s kind of like wasabi some people love that heat. I prefer the subtlety of heat.

Its simple with little prep.

I don’t eat meat but I will cook it for my guys 3 times a week. The other 4 are vegetarian or they’re on their own. I didn’t take a pic but hold on.

Thanks.

6C1EB8A9-8019-416C-8EFF-C3513D64A745.jpeg

Last edited:

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
It’s very straight forward, yet impressive. The beauty of it is you can make the sauce hours ahead of time. I served it on top of buttered spaghetti w/black pepper and Parmesan to taste.

My tweaks: No oven, my chops were perfect with just browning. it depends the size. After browning the chops remove them from the pan. Put the cherry pepper sauce the same skillet and reduce. Finish with a pat of butter until reduced again and glossy. Depending on your taste you can use half sweet pickled cherry peppers. It’s kind of like wasabi some people love that heat. I prefer the subtlety of heat.

I don’t eat meat but I will cook it for my guys 3 times a week. The other 4 are vegetarian or they’re on their own. I didn’t take a pic but hold on.

Thanks.

View attachment 230335
Yes, I too have tweaked along the way, I’m glad you enjoyed, it’s one of my favorite childhood memory foods, and as I get older, I make it hotter, it’s crazy!

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY

Thanks.

View attachment 230335
:Spaghetts: :creeper:w/t-bone in :yum:

The Great Lazarus

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY

Thanks.

View attachment 230335
I WOULD PUT SOME RED DEVIL ON IT AND ENJOY

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
Yes, I too have tweaked along the way, I’m glad you enjoyed, it’s one of my favorite childhood memory foods, and as I get older, I make it hotter, it’s crazy!
It wasn’t a combination I would have thought of on my own. It’s definitely going in the dinner party file. It’s elegant and relatively easy. :)

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
A pigs a filthy animal...
That’s some sentence structure right there. I can feel your dopey passion.
Pigs, unless in the factory farming slaughter house, are very clean and maternal.
I have no problem with hunters who eat what they kill.

Grass fed beef, where they’re allowed to graze and care for their calves, until they become meat is ok with me.
Anyone in CA who has done the 5 through central CA to SF knows what I’m talking about. Green, freedom, hanging with the calves…Then You Hit Cowchwitz

Last edited:

blargo

Laaaazzzzzyyyyy Booking
*** Pottery Princess ***
2024 POTY
I’m ready, I’m pumped, but how do we judge?
We are everywhere?
Public vote like the ramen thread

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
Public vote like the ramen thread

Hmmmm…. So it’s aesthetics, not taste? Forgive me but “just like the ramen thread.” means nothing to me.
Im all giggles want to play. Took a few years bit I’m up for shenanigans now.

Back