Juicy Howard Stern Gossip

Heliotrope

Unqualified
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
OK if this is true, why don't ALL celebrities pay off TMZ and the national enquirer???? say it cost less than $1M bucks. that's certainly worth it for the likes of people like tom cruise and john travolta who the tabloids LOVE to report on.
Harvey and tmz are slimy and hardly equal opportunity or ethical.. many have quid pro quo. In Howard's case it wig pro quo.

Heliotrope

Unqualified
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
Harvey and wiggy are both jewish so maybe that has something to do with it, with a little money sprinkled on top.
And Howard has promoted tmz many many times throughout the years, mainly after Mike Walkers weekly segments were dropped from the show, and without any explanation or mention. Just like that. Mike has since been heard from, what was it once?? But the pro quo seems to be still in effect with national enquire to this day.

ZillitronFuzzFace

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
And Howard has promoted tmz many many times throughout the years, mainly after Mike Walkers weekly segments were dropped from the show, and without any explanation or mention. Just like that. Mike has since been heard from, what was it once?? But the pro quo seems to be still in effect with national enquire to this day.

Wiggy and Beth are friends of Lois Pope whos dead husband use to own it (the enquirer). Harvey Levin is also a gay guy so its possible he and wiggy have that in common too. My guess is all that stuff is Buchwalds department.

JessOnCrack

Resident Emasculator
2024 POTY
Around
Mike Walker? He's around...

Heliotrope

Unqualified
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
I wonder if they're maybe not as thin skinned as Howie? Or don't have as much to fear? The hair stuff that started coming out about him initially (hair piece stuff?) might've made him extremely nervous.
I think the cooler move is not to care
As well as staying off the thirty mile zone radar, like so many celebrities do.. It's very easy to do.

Heliotrope

Unqualified
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
OK if this is true, why don't ALL celebrities pay off TMZ and the national enquirer???? say it cost less than $1M bucks. that's certainly worth it for the likes of people like tom cruise and john travolta who the tabloids LOVE to report on.
Cause they use the paparazzi to keep their names in the tabloid rags , ET, insider tmz etc..

Heliotrope

Unqualified
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
Marci looks like Gillian Anderson. Does Big Steve still work for the show. I haven't heard on the air in ages.

Does anybody know where Scott DePace or Gange ended up?
Public access tv?? Good question.. Somebody will get on this and get to the bottom of it.

SternFanNation

Where Stern Fans Unite
2024 POTY
Waiting for some good Beth and Howard rumors, but I'm guessing this person doesn't have much to say since that all happens away from the studio. I just find it very interesting that every time Howard visits, she posts a pic of Sophia with the phrase "Daddy's home". Obviously, Howard visits once a week.
There are NOOO!!! Beefus, & Wiggy rumors cause they live countries apart as Plughead has told us recently. #AsIfWeDidn'tKnowAlready

SternFanNation

Where Stern Fans Unite
2024 POTY
giphy.gif
Is that a Ronnie Sex Tip?

SternFanNation

Where Stern Fans Unite
2024 POTY
If Buchwald leaked the story to the other rags that TMZ had no credibility - they'd care. But other than that - 2016 Plughead doesn't scare the people he used to.

But they're very clearly in bed together on all levels from Howard & Harvey Levin - all the way down to the 2008 HSS intern that left Wigerace for a better salary at TMZ.

@ALevy DID get him at Radar Online bigtime. Gave him an ass kicking like he's never gotten before - it rattled Howard so much that he went after Levy with clandestine fuckery.

That's why any Radar articles on Wiggy are now posted as written by Radar Staff. @ALevy would post his name to his articles which got him fired. As Radar Staff is Wiggy going to get all of Radar's staff fired...lol
Anthony Cumia impression of Plugheadhead... Wooo...Wooo... Dave; I invented everything!!! Anthony is so funny; & spot on!

Back