Radio Gunk Exclusive ****ITS SECRET SANTA TIME!!!!****START CHECKING IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
Christmas Eve Running GIF by MOODMAN

let’s do this! Thank you @FCCstandards for the reminder.
please reply in this thread if you are in, and we will pick the Santa’s right after Thanksgiving!
as always, you give whatever you feel is best, monetarily, and hope your SS does the same, many of you have gone way beyond the assignment for the Season, and I really think after almost THREE SHITTY YEARS we deserve to spread some good cheer and love amongst our fellow Gunkers!

Here is the way it works.
1-We have no limit, but TBH,many of you went either super cheap, or overboard so use your best judgement on this.

2-If you want to participate, put it in this thread, then I will PM you to give me your address, I am the ONLY one who will have this information, which will be deleted after your secret Santa is chosen.
This. is important for you to know, because if any of you know me/us by now, nothing leaves my circle of trust...and by circle I mean me.

3-Once the cut-off date is here, which again this year is Nov 30th, I will do the traditional write everyone's name on a slip of paper, and pick from a hat

4-I will then share with only your SS who they got, and the address provided.

5- For delivery purposes it is up to you if you want to use your real name, your screen name, or something else...

Last edited:

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
How's it work? I might play too.
I don’t know, will be my first year but I’m excited.

Over the years, if inspired I would give a gift to a random friend or friend of a friend who did something kind, or made me laugh.
I loved it, but sadly it was a burden to them because they felt like they had to rush out get me a gift, which defeated the purpose. :(

Skipnoid

I'm smart ... Not like people say.
~Hunter Skippah~
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
I don’t know, will be my first year but I’m excited.

Over the years, if inspired I would give a gift to a random friend or friend of a friend who did something kind, or made me laugh.
I loved it, but sadly it was a burden to them because they felt like they had to rush out get me a gift, which defeated the purpose. :(
A bird-en?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back