Heather Locklear got wasted last night, kicked cop & emt; arrested again!

HeinoTime™

Make America Pray Again
Staff member
RUINER OF THINGS
2024 POTY
For those of you upset by Heather's demise, I give you her daughter and her amazing ass.

richie-sambora-heather-locklear-daughter-ava-sambora-sexy-bikini-photoshoot-04.jpg

4dd90557256825073d6b97f4b3ec5961--ava-elizabeth-photo-shoot.jpg
1c8a985f5338e17cbb0c40066b611a2d.jpg

ava_sambora_bikinis_for_water_sales_06-58ba3b86_web.jpg

0d85e94350a96cc15a1c831c9e404af9--bikini-beach-demons.jpg

6c38b2f04d53a543c7bb2c54a6a877d8.jpg

DKh3Qr-U8AARPxV.jpg

Ava-Sambora-Sexy-7-The-Fappening-Blog.jpg

OI7SRh2.jpg

She got too much face of whatever rocker knocked up her mom.

QList

Q is for "I have Questions"
2024 POTY
http://www.hollywoodnewsdaily.com/2...eakdown-on-richie-sambora-and-tommy-lee/12498

Howard Stern claims that Heather Locklear’s mental breakdown is all her former husband’s faults. Stern stated on a recent segment of his SiriusXM Satellite Radio show that being married to these two men “drove her insane” according to Radar Online reports.

Stern reveals he and Heather go way back and that he is very fond of the “Melrose Place” star. However, he totally believes that Locklear’s mental issues are a result of being married to the former Bon Jovi guitarist, Richie Sambora, and Motley Crue drummer, Tommy Lee. The radio host reveals that being married to either of these guys would be more than enough for Heather Locklear to deal with, but being married to both made her “insane.”

Both, Richie Sambora and Tommy Lee have led a wild and crazy Rock N’ Roll lifestyle. Both, have also battled drug and alcohol addictions that found each of them in rehab. However, in all fairness to Sambora and Lee, Heather Locklear’s issues did not publicly surface until 2008, two years after divorcing Richie Sambora, and more than a decade after her marriage to Tommy Lee

This begs the question: With Beth circling the drain to crazy town, will Howard blame himself?

Last edited:

B!tchF@ce

Dickshark Bait
2024 POTY
I always liked her. I wonder what demons she is continuously grappling with? And assaulting her P-units...:(

Back