Biden Administration

Pig

Everyone loves a cute cuddly Pig!
BLUE CHECK MARK
“you know very little”, lmfao. At least I know a gerontocracy when I see one, old man. Give it up, let people who still have their faculties have the reigns. Seems I’ve hit quite a cord with you. Now all the Republicunts know you’re just a miserable old man trying desperately to hold onto corrupt power. Just like the Democratic Party
Just like I said, another dime a dozen Russian hack and or a Putin lover!
The only thing you ratpublicans are good for is this! So get in line! Maybe tRump wont hog it all down!
027ABA90-1E72-46AA-B211-3CE389A1FAF1.jpeg
And the republicans lost bigly in the last election! Deal with it! You Ruskie.

Rescued Owl

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
BLUE CHECK MARK

Joe Biden is spending Thanksgiving at private-equity billionaire’s Nantucket home​

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden said they will spend Thanksgiving at the Nantucket home of a private-equity billionaire.

In a statement to reporters, the White House said, “The First Family will stay at the home of their friend, David Rubenstein, as they have done previously.” The buyout tycoon’s Nantucket spread spans 13 acres and is worth a reported $20 million.

Rubenstein, who is worth $4.6 billion, according to a Forbes estimate, co-founded private-equity behemoth The Carlyle Group.

Now he's up in Nantucket mooching off of some billionaire while the railroad unions are getting ready to shitcan the compromise that Sleepy Joe took credit for coming up with a few weeks ago.

What an asshole. I thought he hated the billionaires ?
:above:

G Canada

What do you do for a living?
BLUE CHECK MARK
Just like I said, another dime a dozen Russian hack and or a Putin lover!
The only thing you ratpublicans are good for is this! So get in line! Maybe tRump wont hog it all down!
View attachment 223007
And the republicans lost bigly in the last election! Deal with it! You Ruskie.
Why don’t you ask the Republicunts on here what I think of their orange saviour, you stupid fuck. Doesn’t matter what side you are on all you 20%ER’s are exactly the same. Their leader and party can do no wrong, then it’s look at what they did. Anyone with half a brain would be absolutely disgusted with both Trump and Biden as I am.

Another thing I give actual proof to back up my points. Something a 20%ER on either side conveniently ignore. The only people who agree with you are other incompetent geriatric octogenarians.

It’s even more funny you think a picture of Trump blowing Putin would offend me. I guess you missed the 100 posts where I said the same thing. Go back to the old folks home, old man. It’s the only place people care what you think.

I know the elderly have bad memories so in case you missed it the whole country is against youB8ED25EE-6572-4858-8D05-F68E3AD331AB.png

Last edited:

G Canada

What do you do for a living?
BLUE CHECK MARK

Joe Biden is spending Thanksgiving at private-equity billionaire’s Nantucket home​

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden said they will spend Thanksgiving at the Nantucket home of a private-equity billionaire.

In a statement to reporters, the White House said, “The First Family will stay at the home of their friend, David Rubenstein, as they have done previously.” The buyout tycoon’s Nantucket spread spans 13 acres and is worth a reported $20 million.

Rubenstein, who is worth $4.6 billion, according to a Forbes estimate, co-founded private-equity behemoth The Carlyle Group.

Now he's up in Nantucket mooching off of some billionaire while the railroad unions are getting ready to shitcan the compromise that Sleepy Joe took credit for coming up with a few weeks ago.

A corrupt incompetent geriatric octogenarian, is the most powerful man on earth. Fucking sad. Wanna bet Biden’s whole family gets gold plated no-show jobs from this guy

Stew Nod

Weepy Joe LOL
BLUE CHECK MARK

It seems they’re all tied to the Carlyle Group...Both parties

So obvious we’ve become an oligarchy

in-n-outlaw

former millionaire
BLUE CHECK MARK
"Brotherhood of Thieves" :evil:

Last edited:

Rescued Owl

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
BLUE CHECK MARK
"Brotherhood of Thieves" :evil:
You know that Sleepy Joe rang up a bill, didn't pay for shit, and made Hunter leave a big tip out of his "painting" money.
:jj:

Rescued Owl

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
BLUE CHECK MARK

Biden Pressured Trudeau to Clamp Down on ‘Freedom Convoy’ Truckers: Inquiry​

According to testimony in the public inquiry into Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s use of the Emergency Act against the trucker-led protest against lockdown restrictions in February, U.S. President Joe Biden and U.S. Transport Secretary Pete Buttigieg, among others, urged the Canadian government to clamp down on the peaceful protests.

According to the inquiry, which was established to determine if the drastic measures were justified, the decision to implement the Emergencies Act came just three days after Trudeau spoke over the phone with President Biden, who reportedly expressed his concerns over the potential for the trucker protests to spread to the United States, highlighting possible disruptions of the Super Bowl and on the streets of Washington D.C., POLITICO reports.

For his part, Mr Trudeau complained about the alleged American impact on the Freedom Convoy, such as “money, people, and political/media support.”

The day before the Biden-Trudeau call, Canadian Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland wrote in an email to her subordinates of the sentiment among her American counterparts: “They are very, very, very worried,” she said.

“If this is not sorted out in the next 12 hours, all of their northeastern car plants will shut down.”

Remember how the Biden supporters kept repeating that Trump had "authoritarian tendencies" even though he never did anything to back their claim up ?

Turns out Sleepy Joe and Sweet Pete are the ones who actually take action to force our allies to crush real peaceful protests.

:grad:

Zaphod

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
BLUE CHECK MARK

Biden Pressured Trudeau to Clamp Down on ‘Freedom Convoy’ Truckers: Inquiry​

According to testimony in the public inquiry into Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s use of the Emergency Act against the trucker-led protest against lockdown restrictions in February, U.S. President Joe Biden and U.S. Transport Secretary Pete Buttigieg, among others, urged the Canadian government to clamp down on the peaceful protests.

According to the inquiry, which was established to determine if the drastic measures were justified, the decision to implement the Emergencies Act came just three days after Trudeau spoke over the phone with President Biden, who reportedly expressed his concerns over the potential for the trucker protests to spread to the United States, highlighting possible disruptions of the Super Bowl and on the streets of Washington D.C., POLITICO reports.

For his part, Mr Trudeau complained about the alleged American impact on the Freedom Convoy, such as “money, people, and political/media support.”

The day before the Biden-Trudeau call, Canadian Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland wrote in an email to her subordinates of the sentiment among her American counterparts: “They are very, very, very worried,” she said.

“If this is not sorted out in the next 12 hours, all of their northeastern car plants will shut down.”

Remember how the Biden supporters kept repeating that Trump had "authoritarian tendencies" even though he never did anything to back their claim up ?

Turns out Sleepy Joe and Sweet Pete are the ones who actually take action to force our allies to crush real peaceful protests.

:grad:
Good. One must crush terrorists, domestic or otherwise.

I would have started drone strikes on day 2 of their illegal blockade on my cities.

Pig

Everyone loves a cute cuddly Pig!
BLUE CHECK MARK
Why the bold face lie

The only lie here is coming from Fox news, aka American Pravda, You Knothead.
These are the same shits that support Russia’s war on the Ukraine. So keep on licking Putin’s ass.

TheKnot

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
BLUE CHECK MARK
The only lie here is coming from Fox news, aka American Pravda, You Knothead.
These are the same shits that support Russia’s war on the Ukraine. So keep on licking Putin’s ass.
Dunce hat time

Stew Nod

Weepy Joe LOL
BLUE CHECK MARK
Gotta give grandpa...or whoever is pulling the strings some props. Crude oil dropped to the per 2022 price yesterday.

I did not expe that

moosetracks

does not run this forum
BLUE CHECK MARK