Guest viewing is limited

Beth's new "look at me" post feat her & Howard - where is this huge pic of them at?

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
what she would say??

CHA-CHING!

I think Odo's got a leg up on her :biglol:
2eeffba64b8ff434ac33a69e02311d2d.gif

Harleigh

I've got two sides and they're both friends
2024 POTY
I don't care enough about her to hate her obsessively like most here do, but I can't stand the way she holds animals. For an "expert" she does everything wrong.

Mac-Hine

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
~~~ Gunk HR Ombudsman ~~~
I don’t understand the hate for Beth around here. She scored a much older rich guy. She married for money. Of course she is an annoying See you next Tuesday, 99% of women on the coast’s are.

Half these women around here look like Shrek.

RadioGaGa

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I don’t understand the hate for Beth around here. She scored a much older rich guy. She married for money. Of course she is an annoying See you next Tuesday, 99% of women on the coast’s are.

Half these women around here look like Shrek.
Oh I def don't look like Shrek

I also don't hate her. I just laugh at her

Crazycreep

GOLD Wiggy
2024 POTY
My little sister has a huge pictoe of her topless self at the beach that she keeps in the living room.

All of her husband's, her kid, his friends have seen this. It's completely inappropriate and she thinks it's sexy.

It's not a painting. It's a poster size pictoe of her gross tits and 80s hair with no photoshopping...

Very jessica hahn..ewww I just threw up a little.

This is the sister that did the playboy parties and was basically a groupie.

*** but she did relay pig-o's bullshit playboy story of being offered a million. I wonder if that got back to pig because she told everyone .
I mean everyone. :oops:
It was just too funny something that looks like this thought playboy was chasing it. And going to a million. Before stern.
But it did this....

View attachment 277190

Pig-o Perlman

*** my sister couldn't figure out why nobody would hire her....

Bad smile
Bad teeth
Nasty tits
Too fat
Just not pretty enough
Not naturally blonde
Looked awfoe in makeup
No versatility

She was doing the same shit pig was but more successful. She got several decent campaigns...

Not this shit...how embarrassing

View attachment 277191

This is the best shot. Semi nude with a public hair bulge standing next to a toilet...the token plus size

F mutt
Standing next to a toilet lmao….she looks disturbed in that last pic ….like an Amazon woman that just found the west

SofaQueue2

The F*ck You Guy
2024 POTY
My little sister has a huge pictoe of her topless self at the beach that she keeps in the living room.

All of her husband's, her kid, his friends have seen this. It's completely inappropriate and she thinks it's sexy.

You should post that picture here and let us judge her bewbs

We will take it very serious

jack-nicholson-serious.gif

Birdypants

It hurts.
2024 POTY
Why did he choose his current hair style? I’m wondering why and and he chose the tight granny perm?

How does he look in the mirror?

Bipster625

Rookie
2024 POTY
Beff is an undercover GOAT. She landed a whale. Sure, she has to listen to, grind skeletons with, and non stop cater to Howchie but that’s what the pussies are for

Back