Winter Olympics. Nobody Cares thread. Except about Tara Lipinski

Robert Higgins

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Flipped on NBC last night for a minute and saw Tara Lipinski, Super Cute Sexy Fidget Gold Medal Winner, with her Super Gay BFF.

The only reason to watch the Olympics. With the sound muted, while checking on RadioGunk.com

NBC_skating.png

GranularUnfitGemsbok-max-1mb.gif

Tara-Lipinski-Honeymoon-Pictures.jpg

tara_lipinski_bikini_honeymoon1.jpg

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
when do they start?
lolz, or did they already???
I just finished End of the F****g world on Netflix, and also finally this season of Black Mirror, now am obsessed with Alienist, but that's all I've got..

TIgerLily

Meh, Whatever
Meh, Whatever
2024 POTY
I just finished End of the F****g world on Netflix, and also finally this season of Black Mirror, now am obsessed with Alienist, but that's all I've got..

I just watched End too.
Really quirky but I liked it a lot.

Robert Higgins

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The RG OG's

The opening ceremonies were today, I guess NBC will show them tonight.

olympics20140207_opening-ceremony-sochi-0067.jpg

olympics-12-2000.jpg

Tara said that this American dude is the favorite for the gold medal.

He better get his shit together or it's off to Guantanamo.

YodaQuiversStern

1/1024 Biavian
"Totally Worth It!"
2024 POTY
I hate Olympics time. I like a few events and try to make a point to watch them. My husband ruins it because he has to watch every single thing. Seriously, I had to go press record on every single event because they don't make it easy enough to subscribe to the whole 2 or 3 weeks of programming.

gunkwad21

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Howard would be salivating about the alienist....

Honkey Donkey

AKA Hoakey Dokey - Half Man / Half Jackelope
2024 POTY
FIXER
The RG OG's
Flipped on NBC last night for a minute and saw Tara Lipinski, Super Cute Sexy Fidget Gold Medal Winner, with her Super Gay BFF.

The only reason to watch the Olympics. With the sound muted, while checking on RadioGunk.com

NBC_skating.png

Did she have anything to do with the Huckelbuck ?

vaporizer

This is quite the tenses.
2024 POTY
You know we will all get sucked into watching this shit because NOTHING ELSE IS ON!!!
February is quite honestly the worst month of TV the entire year, closely followed by August. I remember being in college and there was ZERO on, didn't have cable in our dorms, but I really liked to have noise in the background while doing homework that wasn't music. It was car racing and golf. I was ready to die. So fucking awful.

Tired

What do you do for a living?
2024 POTY

NBC_skating.png

oh, yeah!!

reno

Poster of the year 1929
2024 POTY
My wife likes to watch it. Last night they had on male figure skating.i don’t want to say they’re all gay.
They’re all gay.

Back