So it looks like there is another woman working in the back office (not marci)

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
Straight from the HS website, they actually showed pics of whomever it is that plays ronnie's mom in those calls.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/20...-strap-weigh-limo-drivers-pegging-experience/

55-44254-ronnie-mom-700-1519669092.png

55-44255-ronnie-mom-long-700-1519669093.png

does anyone know who this "new" female staffer from the back office is?

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
Rarely visit the stern site as I do not want to give impressions. When did they begin posting entertainment news that has little to nothing to do with the show (ala tmz)? It’s so pathetic and sad.

I have no idea. today was probably the first time I've been on their site in 2018. I RARELY go on there myself.

sluggonauts

GOLD Wiggy
2024 POTY
Straight from the HS website, they actually showed pics of whomever it is that plays ronnie's mom in those calls.

https://www.howardstern.com/show/20...-strap-weigh-limo-drivers-pegging-experience/

55-44254-ronnie-mom-700-1519669092.png

55-44255-ronnie-mom-long-700-1519669093.png

does anyone know who this "new" female staffer from the back office is?
My initial guess would be someone doing freelance work, or something like that. They had two weeks to prepare this terrible bit. Probably shuffled her in then out of the office/studio. Howard doesn't want any females around outside Robin and Marci, IMO.

The Jackie Chair

Head Janitor at DJ's Classic Garage
Staff member
FIXER WITH GOLD STATUS
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
My initial guess would be someone doing freelance work, or something like that. They had two weeks to prepare this terrible bit. Probably shuffled her in then out of the office/studio. Howard doesn't want any females around outside Robin and Marci, IMO.
THIS2

Is the correct answer. This is not an employee just an unfunny hack

LaReineBlanche

Rakish Raconteur
God of Gifs
2024 POTY
The RG OG's
Rarely visit the stern site as I do not want to give impressions. When did they begin posting entertainment news that has little to nothing to do with the show (ala tmz)? It’s so pathetic and sad.
Someone realized that the Stern show provides no actual content to fill up the site with so they have taken to being an entertainment news aggregator to make it seem like the site has lots of updates as a way to increase their SEO.

Uncle Larry

Former European Model
Stern Archivist Extraordinaire
2024 POTY
Like many of the men on the HSS staff, a face and body made for radio.

#NotTheHottestChickWeveEverHadUpHere

beaniemac

Part of the CORE team
Staff member
2024 POTY
She’s a “comedian” who goes by the stage name Shecky Beagleman. She’s been retweeting any mention of her appearance as Ronnie’s mom on the Stern Show.

h9DIF51.jpg
Well since Howard refuses to acknowledge who the back office millennials are by name, she figures this is the only way to actually get some credit since we all know Howard didn't pay this woman to be on.

Back