Imagine going to take a dump and this happens....

Shithead

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
10ft python sinks its fangs into man's penis while he sits on the toilet in Thailand - forcing him to rip the snake off as 'blood goes everywhere'

A 10ft python sank its fangs into a man's penis while he sat on the toilet in Thailand - forcing him to rip the snake off with his bare hands.

Terdsak Kaewpangpan went to use the toilets at his office in Bangkok, Thailand, yesterday only for the snake to slither up through the U-bend and attack him from below.

The 45-year-old howled in pain and colleagues rushed to the bathroom to find him wrestling with the serpent which had clamped its jaws around his penis.

He then ripped off the snake and sprinted outside with blood pouring from his groin. The snake retreated back into the toilet bowl and Terdsak needed 15 stitches in the tip of his penis.

5976236-6371445-image-a-40_1541760799003.jpg

+6
A 10ft python (pictured) sank its fangs into a man's penis while he sat on the toilet in Thailand - forcing him to rip the snake off leaving blood 'everywhere'

5976240-6371445-image-a-41_1541760807497.jpg

+6
Terdsak Kaewpangpan went to use the toilets at his office in Bangkok, Thailand, yesterday only for the snake (pictured) to slither up through the u-bend and attack him from below

5976254-6371445-image-a-42_1541760814542.jpg

+6
The 45-year-old (pictured) howled in pain and colleagues rushed to the bathroom to find him wrestling with the serpent which had clamped its jaws around his penis

Footage shows animal experts trying to coax the animal out of its hiding place. It had reportedly been in the pipe work for several weeks.

Terdsak said: 'I was about stand up from the toilet. Then I felt a bite in my penis. I immediately knew it was a snake. I stood up and grabbed the python's head then pulled it off me. There was blood everywhere.

'I should have been more careful. I saw a snake in another toilet in the house two months ago so I was using this one instead. But I didn't realise the toilets could be connected.'

Terdsak said that staff at the production company had seen the snake in the toilet two months ago - and had even joked about it biting one of them.

5976248-6371445-image-a-44_1541760821473.jpg

+6
Footage shows animal experts trying to coax the animal out of its hiding place. It had reportedly been in the pipe work for several weeks

5976262-6371445-image-a-47_1541760836654.jpg

+6

Rescuer workers arrived and spent 30 minutes trying to tempt the serpent from the toilet, before eventually catching it and dragging it into the street in front of stunned neighbours

5976256-6371445-The_python_was_stuffed_into_a_sack_and_driven_away_to_be_release-a-8_1541762460642.jpg

+6
The python was stuffed into a sack and driven away to be released back into the wild

They tried to catch it, but after it escaped they simply stopped using the bathroom where it had been seen.

Terdsak added: 'There are two bathrooms in the building and the snake had been seen before in one of the bathrooms.

'We stopped using that toilet and thought it would be OK. This was a mistake as I didn't realise they were connected.

'Even in the morning my boss had joked "be careful of the snake". Well, I will know now to be careful. I'll be anxious every time I use a toilet now.'

Rescuer workers arrived and spent 30 minutes trying to tempt the serpent from the toilet, before eventually catching it and dragging it into the street in front of stunned neighbours.

The python was stuffed into a sack and driven away to be released back into the wild.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
on a related note;
anybody else hear that recent bit with Wendy going into WENDYS ... then she had to go poop and went to the toilet and she opened her pants up and shit just falls to the floor!:jj:

TrailerParkMxn

I have to go back
2024 POTY
Around
on a related note;
anybody else hear that recent bit with Wendy going into WENDYS ... then she had to go poop and went to the toilet and she opened her pants up and shit just falls to the floor!:jj:

"Did you scoop up the poo and put it in yer chili?"
"yes!..."

QList

Q is for "I have Questions"
2024 POTY
I lived in Thailand. When walking under coconut trees you had to use an umbrella in case a giant lizard dropped from the trees and clawed at your jugular vein.o_O

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
Thai Noodle & Thai Eggroll before Sum Ting Wong happends to Wang .

a fang on the wang may stang & keep a bangkokker from getting any bang .. till thai noodle & eggroll heals :shrug:

OdetteTheSwan

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
The 45-year-old howled in pain and colleagues rushed to the bathroom to find him wrestling with the serpent which had clamped its jaws around his penis.

He then ripped off the snake and sprinted outside with blood pouring from his groin. The snake retreated back into the toilet bowl and Terdsak needed 15 stitches in the tip of his penis.

Stay & fight like a man, python! :fil:

Back