Dumb Sh!t Jewelry Rappers Buy

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
So I was looking at Tracy Morgan with his RIDICULOUS necklace if thats what you call the ton of rope around his neck that is so heavy he can't lift his head up:
Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.36.17 AM.png

and thinking, what other stupid expensive shit is purchased similar to this.
I'm too lazy for the "where are they now" amendment to this, but fairly sure that they don't all end well..

Lil Wayne's Diamond Teeth

Cost: $150,000
Date: Around 2009

Young Jeezy's USDA Chain

Cost: $100,000 (Estimated Value)
Date: 2009

(uh, thats the Agriculture department, no? :jj:)

Game's Diamond Studded Remote Control Car:fp2:

Cost: $98,376
Date: April 4, 2013

We can let Game's Instagram caption speak for itself:

S/O to my homie @khriz_jc for killin' my Bentley GT blood !!!!! Shit hard AF & ready for our photo shoot Friday.... I'm bringing the Fisker & Ghost tomorrow !!!! On another note.... Props to my jeweler @richie_nektalov who put 150 carats (almost $100,000 in diamonds... $98,376 dollars if we gettin technical) in my son @HarlemCaronTaylor's remote control Bentley GT !!!! My sons toy almost cost more than the real thing...... He said: "Daddy, I want a car like yours when I get older !!! I said: "I got you Harlem... But until then he#StuntinLikeHisDaddy #LikeFatherLikeSon (note to haters: my kids college tuitions & trust funds are already paid up... Just so u know before yo mad ass get to talkin bout what I "SHOULDA" done wit my money) !!!!!! "I'm RICH BIYATCH" (Dave Chappelle voice) #HatersGoneHate

Yes, the word "Crunk" has legs:rolleyes:
Lil Jon's "Crunk Ain't Dead" Chain

Cost: $500,000 (Estimated Value)
Date: March 2007

Lil Jon's "Crunk Ain't Dead" chain weighs 2.3 kg and has 3,756 diamonds in it. The legendary jewel holds the record for largest necklace pendant ever

Mike Jones' "Ice Age" Chain

Cost: $1 Million (Estimated Value)
Date: 2006

I wonder how this looks in the pawn shop?
T-Pain's "BIG ASS CHAIN" Chain

Cost: $410,000
Date: June 2009

and this idiot at a strip club just because.....
Rick Ross Shells Out Cash at King of Diamonds For His Birthday

Cost: $1 Million
Date: January 28, 2011

When Rick Ross celebrated his birthday two years ago, he went all out. Rozay hit up King of Diamonds and reportedly spent $1 million

Sloppy_p

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Jim Rat

Back alley denizen
2024 POTY
So I was looking at Tracy Morgan with his RIDICULOUS necklace if thats what you call the ton of rope around his neck that is so heavy he can't lift his head up:
View attachment 52896

I'm too lazy for the "where are they now" amendment to this, but fairly sure that they don't all end well..

Young Jeezy's USDA Chain

S/O to my homie @khriz_jc for killin' my Bentley GT blood !!!!! Shit hard AF & ready for our photo shoot Friday.... I'm bringing the Fisker & Ghost tomorrow !!!! On another note.... Props to my jeweler @richie_nektalov who put 150 carats (almost $100,000 in diamonds... $98,376 dollars if we gettin technical) in my son @HarlemCaronTaylor's remote control Bentley GT !!!! My sons toy almost cost more than the real thing...... He said: "Daddy, I want a car like yours when I get older !!! I said: "I got you Harlem... But until then he#StuntinLikeHisDaddy #LikeFatherLikeSon (note to haters: my kids college tuitions & trust funds are already paid up... Just so u know before yo mad ass get to talkin bout what I "SHOULDA" done wit my money) !!!!!! "I'm RICH BIYATCH" (Dave Chappelle voice) #HatersGoneHate

Lil Jon's "Crunk Ain't Dead" chain weighs 2.3 kg and has 3,756 diamonds in it. The legendary jewel holds the record for largest necklace pendant ever

When Rick Ross celebrated his birthday two years ago, he went all out. Rozay hit up King of Diamonds and reportedly spent $1 million

I think our own Lisa Lou Who would've served them much better…

Just sayin'

TracyLynn

No thank you, please.
I noticed that chain around Tracy Morgan’s neck and just thought, “why?” I can see shelling out bucks for a nice piece of jewelry, but that isn’t “nice” or attractive in any way shape or form. We get it, you’re ballin’. :rolleyes: Big ass clunky thing :no:

Jim Rat

Back alley denizen
2024 POTY
I noticed that chain around Tracy Morgan’s neck and just thought, “why?” I can see shelling out bucks for a nice piece of jewelry, but that isn’t “nice” or attractive in any way shape or form. We get it, you’re ballin’. :rolleyes: Big ass clunky thing :no:

Sam Walmart bought it for him…

What did you expect?

HelloKittay

The Cat your Mom warned you about.
~~Gold F*cking Member ~~
2024 POTY
View attachment 52896

Young Jeezy's USDA Chain

Ever hear his shout out song it must have the nwurd 500 times i blast it in the hood
Boooooooossssssssss

BenjyinStudio

Different Strokes for Different Folks
2024 POTY
Good to see that Tracy Morgan is using his $100 million in Walmart money wisely.

Tracy will be broke in 5 years.

Monsoon

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~~ RESIDENT STONER ~~
2024 POTY
That's a spun chain. And usually when I see heavy diamonds the cut gives it away and the dispersion. You aren't fooling me with your strontium titanate.

Can you guess my other hobby is jewelry and I want to get a GIA certificate.

And I'm glad he bought that bc next week when he's broke he'll figure out what a melee stone is and that his chain is worth 200 scrap. I'll pick up his parcel for nothing.

I'd also like to say if you do something custom have contracts. I found my jeweler would let me design something and cherry pick my stones and he would make 2 of whatever it was and let his See you next Tuesday wife have first pick.

F mutt

monique

If I were kind and adoring How would that be?
The Management
Most Benevolent Dictator
2024 POTY
That's a spun chain. And usually when I see heavy diamonds the cut gives it away and the dispersion. You aren't fooling me with your strontium titanate.

Can you guess my other hobby is jewelry and I want to get a GIA certificate.

And I'm glad he bought that bc next week when he's broke he'll figure out what a melee stone is and that his chain is worth 200 scrap. I'll pick up his parcel for nothing.

I'd also like to say if you do something custom have contracts. I found my jeweler would let me design something and cherry pick my stones and he would make 2 of whatever it was and let his See you next Tuesday wife have first pick.

F mutt
the big thing here is you really need to wait for your diamonds when someone is working on them, they switch shit out with glass ALL THE TIME, and you would never know it until your kids sell it after youre dead.

Scarlet Red

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
View attachment 52896

Young Jeezy's USDA Chain

Ugh nasty ass shit such a waste of Money and in the mouth even more gross ain't french kissing with that metal shit in the mouth ouch and probably definitely not clean eww

Back