George Ballooney

GUNK PIMP
2024 POTY
The Comics Gym link has redirected to Artie's YouTube ever since the first podcast. I think the site couldn't handle the traffic.

Donkeyboy

Ham and Egger
2024 POTY
Maybe Art is frolicking in the sun at a health spa with a babe?
giphy.gif

Maxmaye

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
There is definitely something up.
He hasn’t done a podcast in almost 2 weeks. He missed a whole weekend of gigs last week. And..... he’s listed as “temporarily unavailable” on Cameo.
I hope I’m wrong. Artie was doing a great job with his podcast and I was really hoping for a comeback.
Unfortunately, I knew something was up when he did the Tim Sabean interview. He was shot out of a cannon and didn’t seem right.
Yeah it sucks to hear this is like the 11,000th relapse

PattonWrinkles

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~Acting Administrator~
2024 POTY
He tweeted on Feb 13 says hes sick and will do a show on friday.
what days today & tomorrow?
I think it's time for your Arties nose photoshops again?
A Nose hasn't missed a day since Ronny made him employee of the week .
IMG_20190205_174007.jpg
Herro .. welcome to McDonnys I'm A McNose & if you would pull up to the # 2 window when you're ready ill have your bundle of bindles ready ..

LilBuddy67

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
~~Resident Blemish~~
2024 POTY
Well, he loves that Charlie Parker quote on heroin, so he still glamorizes its use somehow. Romanticizes it. IMHO, every day clean is even more incentive to stay clean, and going back to it is just such a waste of clean time that it's tragic. I know you're not supposed to beat yourself up if you fall off the wagon, but this would be seemingly insurmountable.

TheLongshoreman

Where's @benjamin?
2024 POTY
If this weren’t a relapse, wouldn’t he be going out of his way to reassure his fans? He nose disappearing like this makes everyone suspicious.
his whereabouts (unrelated in any & all standup or revenue streams; Since that's all Artie is willing to sincerely talk about, these last few days best illustrates this priority) will only be relayed to us in the same manner as previous 8 to 10 months, via state's criminal courts (and their Radar Online conduit), if and only when they deem it necessary convenient to announce (beyond notice to the judge) Artie's x amount of missed probation appointments, or otherwise gone unreported
...with specific insistence towards the court's designation of "missed", appropriate whenever in consideration of mandatory drug tests and any 'positive for:' results, a meaningful byproduct in-absentia

Last edited:

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
People keep saying he hasn't had a podcast in two weeks. But if you look at the last one on YouTube, the one with Cumia, it says it was a week ago. I hold no belief in anything the man says, but it could very well be that he really is sick and needs time to recover.

Fudgicle

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
People keep saying he hasn't had a podcast in two weeks. But if you look at the last one on YouTube, the one with Cumia, it says it was a week ago. I hold no belief in anything the man says, but it could very well be that he really is sick and needs time to recover.
I heard somewhere (may have been Radio Gunk) that he records a bunch of them at a time and releases them over time. His shows are pretty evergreen, no reason not to do them in advance. So the podcast thing doesn't worry me. It's the lack of twitter interaction. And the reaction of his close comedian friends. When asked, they all sound like they usually do when Artie's in trouble. Later when it all comes out, they'll all say "yeah we knew what was going on but couldn't say anything".

DeeStar

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
I heard somewhere (may have been Radio Gunk) that he records a bunch of them at a time and releases them over time. His shows are pretty evergreen, no reason not to do them in advance. So the podcast thing doesn't worry me. It's the lack of twitter interaction. And the reaction of his close comedian friends. When asked, they all sound like they usually do when Artie's in trouble. Later when it all comes out, they'll all say "yeah we knew what was going on but couldn't say anything".
Yeah, they usually say they haven't heard from him and are worried, to cover for him. Enablers.

Back