A peaceful NYC Saturday evening.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
This has to be fake news. NYC has strict gun control laws.

Next you're going to tell me, we left our weapons for the Taliban and they've retaken the country.

Better yet, we had to flee like Vietnam.

Total B.S. OP.

:IT HAPPENS:
this whole thead is fukkin political bullshit and posturing.
none of these PL's chiming-in , care about any victims?
:what?:
this thread shows you how many of those RG'ers like to hear themselves talk outloud and bang on their chest
proving nothing.

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
this thread shows you how many of those RG'ers like to hear themselves talk outloud and bang on their chest
proving nothing.

I would imagine the first step in caring for the victims would be to stop pussy footing around the root of the problem.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY
I would imagine the first step in caring for the victims would be to stop pussy footing around the root of the problem.
the root of the problem is your fucking government needs to focus on other shit way-way more important, and that has immediate and positive contribution in society ! Rather than this shit they are pussy footing around with because it keeps them employed.

its not problem. how many times do I have to say it? DECRIMINALIZE it.

they're making it a problem because it generates money for them.
simple.
end of story.

FredJunior

HEIR TO THE KING OF MARS
2024 POTY

btw :whisper:
there are NO victims

the victims are ppl that are prosecuted for a victimless crime.
two consenting adults that agree to pay for play.

A real crime? Yeah, they should concentrate on other low hanging fruit like video piracy.
same thing actually, those so called - 'criminals' are stealing from billion dollar corporations.
Ha.

PSU Shower Room

Unevolved and not getting things done
2024 POTY
the root of the problem is your fucking government needs to focus on other shit way-way more important, and that has immediate and positive contribution in society ! Rather than this shit they are pussy footing around with because it keeps them employed.

its not problem. how many times do I have to say it? DECRIMINALIZE it.

they're making it a problem because it generates money for them.
simple.
end of story.

btw :whisper:
there are NO victims

the victims are ppl that are prosecuted for a victimless crime.
two consenting adults that agree to pay for play.

A real crime? Yeah, they should concentrate on other low hanging fruit like video piracy.
same thing actually, those so called - 'criminals' are stealing from billion dollar corporations.
Ha.

Oh, we're on different frequencies.

Victimless crimes? I agree. They are just money makers.

Drugs, prostitution, etc... Legalize it all.

Longshoreman

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
proving nothing.

I care very much about the victims, they got what they wanted and I am happy for them. They have eaten cake!

daveindiego

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
youre brainwashed by these same assholes that insist that HT exists? IT DOES NOT.
human trafficking was coined by Kamala Harris back in July 2005 when she spearheaded raids on CA massage parlors just so she can be famous.
Trust me, YOU havent read the facts , I doubt you have or even knew about it.
I was a democrat when that happened, Am not now nor am I a pub neither,
who cares.
I just want this shit to end - government mis-allocating tax payers moneys
YES
ABSOLUTELY

disagree with your unsubstantiated conclusions.
HT has been the main reason they continue to spend federal money (tax money) on this wild goose chase.
(it also keeps a lot of these assholes in law enforcement employed and on the rolls , year after year.)
and do what? Besides using tax money to "sting" parlors and get FREE sex on company time.
That]s been chronicled in here on other threads -where have you been?

SHOW ME YOUR PROOF and I will gladly debunk it.

I'll give you an example : Bush Jr.'s admin authorized Fed money in the excess sum of $250,000.000 to almost a million a year to Santa Clara county in CA. For what? human trafficking that they NEVER found? Yep.
When Bush left, those cronies collecting that cash also got Obama to okay similar funds.
AZ is another state and its city's getting Fed funding.
Numerous states and city's participate in this cash grab for those politico "managers" that can see it.

Dude , don't get me started. This shits been going on since July 2005. Its well documented for those that care to know.
You heard about it either at some watering hole in your 3rd floor break room or the cafeteria.
I'm tired of ppl using this topic as comic fodder on a perennial basis.

Thanks but no thanks.

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network
How many times have you been arrested for prostitution?

HousyFootball57

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
youre brainwashed by these same assholes that insist that HT exists? IT DOES NOT.
human trafficking was coined by Kamala Harris back in July 2005 when she spearheaded raids on CA massage parlors just so she can be famous.
Trust me, YOU havent read the facts , I doubt you have or even knew about it.
I was a democrat when that happened, Am not now nor am I a pub neither,
who cares.
I just want this shit to end - government mis-allocating tax payers moneys
I've been a police officer along interstate 95 for 13 years. Not only does human trafficking exist, it's a bigger issue than most people would ever know
Are you really saying human trafficking doesn't exist at all and it's made up?
If this dude is saying Human trafficking doesn't exist it's probably because he's trafficking young boys and doesn't want to get caught

Back