2 trillion dollars 20 years....

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
Thousands of dead Americans
4 US presidents

What a complete and total waste of everything..

You mean to tell me that the fucking people of Afghanistan can't fucking take care of their own shit for a couple weeks?

It's all fantasy to think that we can build a fucking democracy anywhere in the Middle East... Because the second we leave shit goes back to exactly the way we fucking found it...

Fucking stupid... Think of all the shit we could have done here with that kind of money...

Longshoreman

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
4 US presidents

You mean to tell me that the fucking people of Afghanistan can't fucking take care of their own shit for a couple weeks?

It's all fantasy to think that we can build a fucking democracy anywhere in the Middle East... Because the second we leave shit goes back to exactly the way we fucking found it...

Fucking stupid... Think of all the shit we could have done here with that kind of money...

The planet needs to nuke the entire middle east into a glass parking lot, Israel included.

Fishysausage

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
Chorizo de Pescado
2024 POTY
4 US presidents

I don’t think you understand how the military industrial complex works. (I know you do actually, I’m being hyperbolic)
The whole point of this Mid East conflict was to spend trillions on bombs and tanks and housing for soldiers and all the other costs associated w a war.
This was never, in my opinion, about “liberating” these people. They don’t understand the concept of “freedom” and the people in charge f**king knew this

Fuzznuts

GOLD Wiggy
~~Gold F*cking Member ~~
2024 POTY
I don’t think you understand how the military industrial complex works. (I know you do actually, I’m being hyperbolic)
The whole point of this Mid East conflict was to spend trillions on bombs and tanks and housing for soldiers and all the other costs associated w a war.
This was never, in my opinion, about “liberating” these people. They don’t understand the concept of “freedom” and the people in charge f**king knew this

I recall after 9-11-2001 the assholes that planned that attack on us were there and needed killing.
It became nation building as the years rolled on.
It is amazing that the Afghans didn’t even try to stand up. There will be lots of finger pointing on our side but they didn’t even try.

Snapper50

I’m a turtle
2024 POTY
They are literally climbing on the wings of US cargo planes leaving thinking they can ride out of there. Those are not folks that can fight, control or manage a country. By the way, I'm serious. The videos are all over Reddit and showing folks blowing off and splatting after the planes take-off.

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
They are literally climbing on the wings of US cargo planes leaving thinking they can ride out of there. Those are not folks that can fight, control or manage a country. By the way, I'm serious. The videos are all over Reddit and showing folks blowing off and splatting after the planes take-off.

I saw... I do feel sorry for them but fuck they had 20 years to get their shit together

xavier

LORD SNOT
Staff member
The Management
Wacky Sidekick....
40% of my lifetime.

I think I could have learned what I needed to learn between 30 and 50.

I think that a lot of the Afghan people foolishly thought that we were literally going to be there for the next 100 years

Realistically they should have realized that eventually we're going to leave and try to get the fuck out of that country 20 years is a good amount of time to do that

Back