**12-05-22 #90 Maybe 79 Found the Ratings? THSS OFFICIAL MOCKERY THREAD**

bznick

Sleevelessly not in charge; treading lightly
Staff member
SPOILER KING SINCE 2007
2024 POTY
He's entertaining people in their cars. :grad:
And people are driving off the road because they're laughing so hard.

car-does-out-of-road-viralhog.gif

ktate

Who me? I’m 6’10” pal!
2024 POTY
Isn't it amazing I would say this,
Shulli was better than Wolfie.

Speaking of Shuli, I was listening to a recent episode of Unclie Rico and they played clips of Dabbles talking how bad the HSS is and a lot of it is Marci Turks fault.

It was pathetic the way Shuli, Morse and Levy of all people circled the wagons and defended the current show and Marci. They sounded like idiots and shills.

Maybe Shuli might still believe he could ass kiss his way back into a low paying job on the HSS but the other 2 can't possibly believe that - maybe they don't want to be associated with a show that sucks so they pretend it is still good.

Either way, they sounded like unfunny pathetic idiots. They would have been smarter not to have played those clips at all. Dabbles was spot on with his critique.

Last edited:

Mr. Judy Tenuta

WNBC !!!
2024 POTY
Speaking of Shuli, I was listening to a recent episode of Unclie Rico and they played clips of Dabbles talking had bad the HSS is and a lot of it is Marci Turks fault.

It was pathetic the way Shuli, Morse and Levy of all people circled the wagons and defended the current show and Marci. They sounded like idiots and shills.

Maybe Shuli might still believe he could ass kiss his way back into a low paying job on the HSS but the other 2 can't possibly believe that - maybe they don't want to be associated with a show that sucks so they pretend it is still good.

Either way, they sounded like unfunny pathetic idiots. They would have been smarter not to have played those clips at all. Dabbles was spot on with his critique.
Howard ain't opening his wallet for Shillu at this point LOL

Back